chapter 19

Demi's POV

Gemma led me out the back yard and she was attacked, by three big border collie dogs but they were all different, one was the normal black and white, one was red and white and the other was grey,black and white it looked like a wolf, it also had one brown eye and one blue eye which looked adorable.

the black one black one seemed calmer than the others, they were all wet too, that's why nessa wanted us to put these jackets on, looking at gemma right now I'm glad we did.

gemma calmed them all down and brought them to me.

G - demi I would like you to meet my babies, I laughed at her, this shae he's my big boy, she says pointing to the black one, this is his half sister mika, they have the same mom, she said pointing to the red one who started to jump on me. and this is the odd one out banjo or as I used to call him sir licksalot , I understood what she meant he wouldn't stop trying to lick both of us, he is like a big puppy.

D - he's like a big puppy! I said giving all of them a cutch.

G - yeah well he had his balls cut off too early so he'll always be like that.

D - AW the poor thing. they had all calmed down now so it was easier to cuddle them.

we spent a quick 10 minutes with the dogs then went back inside, she said normally they'd be in the house but they are all wet right now so they stay outside and play.

we all got properly introduced when we came back in. I was kinda shocked when Gemma was so straight forward saying that I was her girlfriend and then they acted like it was a normal thing.

her family are so funny theorising, they were telling me embarrassing stories about gemma, my favourite one was the one when they went for a family meal at a place called the Harvester, she was like 13 and she had ordered a prawn salad for starter, fish n' chips for her main and her massive chocolate sundae for desert, not to mention all the salad she ate too, she had eaten all her food up to her dessert but then she started to get full but her nan said that she had to eat it because she was paying for it, but gemma didn't realise it wasn't her dessert, it was an extra one the wait or brought by accident. by the time they brought Gemma's actual dessert she had already eaten that one but she didn't want the other one to go to shellfish hard so she ate that one too, her and her family were joking around at the table, Daniel said to me that gemma had a huge smile on her face but within a split second it was gone and she stood up and left the table she came back 10 minutes later, turns out she went to the toilet and threw all her food up.

I laughed at the thought of that, she must have felt soooo sick. AW god I couldn't never eat that much food.

at around 9 at night some of Gemma's family left to go home, bar David, Natasha, jack and Maggie because they live in England so their staying here. gemma said to get a goods night sleep because we'd be very busy tomorrow. she didn't tell me why, oh god it better not be shopping. I mean I love shopping but ever since she ditched me and got me attacked by fans I don't trust her, even though she did get me a necklace which I haven't taken off to this day.