Chapter 6

As Cub's eyes went back to normal, Iskall stood up and clutched his stomach. This made the vex smirk.

"Humans really aren't as strong as they say they are. Some of the weakest hybrids here are quite literally twice the person you will ever be."

Iskall didn't seem to get the reference, either that or he forgot about his little friends some time ago. Though he didn't show it, Cub hoped it was the latter one. The look on Iskall's face when he saw his long lost friend would make his day.

Cub pulled his skeleton key for the cells out of his pocket and unlocked the cell door.

"Iskall doesn't go with him it's a trap. He'll do something to you. Please, I don't want to lose you too." The girl's voice was scared in contrast to Iskall's previous strong words. She genuinely didn't want him to go, and who could blame her. But unfortunately, it wasn't her choice.

It wasn't Iskalls choice either, he was going whether he wanted to or not. Being back into the corner wasn't going to help when the transporters were called. They didn't care what state you were in, and they'd dealt with a lot worse than Iskall.

Inmates who would be dragged kicking and screaming, half-dead due to their actions, using their hybrid abilities as best as they could against the transporters. Iskall was human. What exactly was he going to do against 4 of the best transporter hybrids known to exist.

Pythons. They may seem useless at first but once you get to know their uses they're pretty helpful. The ability to wrap their arms around someone so tightly it can knock them out almost immediately. Most found them the most unnecessary hybrid, until Concorp came along.

And they did their job flawlessly every single time. Iskall was cowering in fear when they came in. Almost as if he knew there was nothing he could do to prevent them. Pythons are dedicated workers and almost nothing phases them.

Not even a minute had passed when Cub called for them when the Pythons appeared, ready for whatever their task was. The poor human hiding in his cell must have been so embarrassed when Cub told the pythons who they were taking away.

They didn't even bother to knock him out before removing him from the cell. He was a puny human. Insultingly nothing compared to almost every other thing at Concorp.

As Iskall was consciously, hopelessly, being dragged along the eternal hallways he caught sight of his friends.

Tango was trying to get out. Trying to break the bars. Unlike the ones at Xisumas cage, they were specifically made for Nether creatures. Nether it's bars coated in water that stung his hands every time he touched them. The slight remains of any hope drained as soon as his eyes landed on Iskall. He slowly stopped attacking the bars and stared until the human passed.

Doc had his robot half powered off, leaving the nerves in his creeper half an unfinished circuit after his arm was ripped off. Which had been thrown haphazardly onto the floor. No one was around him, leaving him like that on his own for who knows how long. He couldn't move. He couldn't speak. He was caught in his thoughts. Iskall could only guess what was going through his head when his own body was dragged by the cyborg's peripheral vision.

Cleo had four vexes inside her mind. All in the present tugging on the limbs to see how far they could pull. How they worked. If her reflexes still worked when they were detached. Sure she was a zombie and couldn't feel the pain but it was uncomfortable for her. Four invisible things around her, poking and prodding at her limbs, tearing them off. It must have been horrible.

Jevin was a slime. He had no internal anything. Just slime. Two vexes were inside his mind. Taking chunks of slime off him to experiment on. His eyes were squeezed tightly shut. The eyelid looked like it was being pulled at, as if one of the vexes was trying to gain access, trying to figure out how exactly he could see.

Ren. Ren was alone. Whispering.
"not again. no. no i can't be here again. i got out. i escaped..."
His eyes flickered up at the sudden movement of something walking by his cell. He didn't take in the fact that it was a friend. Ren's fur was rugged at and some was laying on the floor, scattered. He had pushed himself into the very corner of his cell and was rocking back and forwards.

Stress wasn't in a cell.