Chapter Eighteen

So, so sorry I haven't updated for a very long time! Hopefully my writings better though 💀
I haven't watched the 5th season of mha either so yeah I need to do that

Kinda edited

As Toga hit the ground she looked around for any hero's. No one to be seen, so she ran out trying to hold onto her Y/n form. As she climbed over the wall it started to beep and hero's started running out. She ran while she lost the hold of the form, but behind her was still some hero's.

She couldn't show them where LOV is currently with Aiko and Ren or they'd find Jiro. So she ran across town to lose them, she then hid in an alleyway and the hero's passed. Once she saw no sign of the hero's she left and went towards the base.

When she made it back she saw Aiko waiting.

"Toga darling, you're finally here! What took you so long. Where you followed." Aiko said raising one brow.

"Aiko! Well, to leave I had to climbed the gate but.. I set off alarms and I was chased by hero's but, I went the opposite way and hid from them! Then when I didn't see them I ran here!"

"Good girl, Y/n is waiting for you~ this time get extra blood to last longer.. and bring your clothes, you're still naked you know."

"A-ah I forgot about my clothes."

- - -

"Y/n darling~ Togas here for you, are you ready."

"Y-yes.. mother."

"Great! Toga, take as much as you need, just don't kill her."

Y/n had slashes on her body from Toga taking blood before, they where a little swelled. She also had bruises from training with the bots.

Y/n was starting to get light headed from the blood Toga was taking.

—- sorry I don't know what to write —

Once Toga got all the blood she needed, she then waiting for sunrise to come, to then hurry back to the dorm.

Once she got to the school gate she then turned into Y/n. Then climbed the gate, once again sounding the alarm off so she quickly ran to the dorm building, and went through the window.

She laid in the bed as if she where there all night.

Jiro woke up from the sound of the window closing
"A-ah, sorry I was cold so I shut the window-"

"Y/n.. I'm sorry I was mean to you.. all that time you where gone because the villains took you I thought about it.. and now I have a chance to tell you..."

"What-"

"I was never in love with her, I fell in love with the idea of love but sadly, I never thought of the idea that it's not so beautiful if I love her just to make someone else jealous. I'm sorry.. but the only one I love is—"