Chapter Three

A male, green hair, green eyes jumping into action at a ginormous bot and smashed it. But after that, he was falling to the ground.. no way to stop.

I then noticed there was a girl.. I think that's why he smashed the 0 point bot. She was passed out and stuck; I noticed at the beginning of the exam her quirk was to make things float.

I used my quirk to control her, I made her tap him to make him stop from hitting the ground so hard and getting injured more.

I then ran over, grabbed the boy; made the female release him from floating, set the male down on the ground nicely. I then helped the girl, who was trapped between parts of the bots.

Soon enough, both of them where safe, the girl wasn't that injured, but that boy... his arm was broken.

The old lady, Recovery Girl, came and fixed them up. She thanked me for saving them.. then left. At that time anyways the exam was over.

Beep Beep Beep

"Oh.. it's morning already.." my voice was a scruffy morning voice.

"The dream... that's what happened yesterday. I hope they're all right. But now, I've gotta wait a week to see if I'm in UA or not" groaning I get up and get dressed.

I have to get to work.. that's how I pay for my apartment.

I guess that's what I'll be doing all week while I wait for my results; working extra time, I'll have extra money too.