Chapter four

*Time skip, a week later*
*3rd Person POV*
~•=^=•~

After a week of hard work at the music shop, Y/N finds an envelope in her mail box. On her way up to her apartment room she opens the letter; it was the UA exam results. In side the envelope was a gray flattish circle, that was about the size of her hand...

*We are back to Y/N's POV*
~•=^=•~

"I wonder what this is" I mumble to myself sitting on my small twin size bed.
"Hello Ms. L/N! This is All Might here!" That scared me! I guess this is the fail or pass thing.

*After nonsense talking from All Might*
~•=^=•~

And finally, your results where 1 point. You defeated one 1 point bot, that is not enough to pass the exams. But wait- here is some footage from this young Girl.
..is that the two people I helped? I think it is, there was the brown haired girl who was trapped between the bot parts..
"Um... excuse me but I would like to give a girl... umm I think she had long hair about to here and it was h/c, she was about average hight. She helped me and this green haired boy! Which I would also like to give some of my points..

"Sorry, but we can't give points to others.. but we will add 70 points to hers for saving you and the boy."
"Alright..thank you Mister!

-video end-

"You see dear Y/N, by saving other people you have gained more points, the green hair boy you saved is all right, recovery girl took great care. He was also friends with the girl and they decided that she will ask to give you extra points.

And that means, you.. HAVE... PASSED! You have a total of 71 Points! You have 1 Battle point and 70 Rescue points. You are in ** Place!

Please come to UA to start school and training on the ** of ****** Have a nice day!
PLUUUUUSSSSS ULTRA!!

Yes! I passed! I wonder if Jiro Passed! Oh-  I have to text her!

*A/N- J= Jiro Y= You (Y/N)*
Messages 💬
Y-) hey Jiro.. I got my results for the Exam.
J-) Oh hey, did you pass?
Y-) Yeah! How about you?
J-) Yayyyy! I also passed. I can't wait to see you!
Y-) aww I can't wait to see you too
J-) you wanna meet up and walk together to school?
Y-) Of course! What time do you wanna meet?
Jiro is typing...💭

====
A/N~
Yooo ✌️
I'm sorry I haven't made a chapter for a little bit ,,, I broke my finger then I got sick😞