Chapter Ten

*months later😏*
Months have passed lots have happened, villain fights, forgiveness, and lots more.
=====

"Y/n! Jiro!" Shinsou yelled from afar as he ran up to the two during lunch, Denki followed along with him.

"Yeah Shinsou?" Y/n said curiously.

"I would like to announce something, the others don't know yet so you guys are the first."

Shinsou, Denki, Jiro, and Y/n have gotten a lot closer through the months.. Denki and Shinsou have gotten maybe a little too close.

"Are you sure?" Denki asked Shinsou putting his hand in Shinsous shoulder from behind.

"Of course, they're are friends and we should tell them first." Shinsou seemed less tired like and more outgoing then usual.

"Alright... well, me and Shisou have been keeping this for some weeks.. maybe even a month" Denki said, soon Shinsou interrupting.

"And we'd like to announce.." Shinsou said more quietly so less people could here and leaned in towards the table "That.. me and Denki have started dating."

"Aha- never thought that would happen any time soon" Jiro said sarcastically.

"Yeah.. Shinsou, we could tell something was between you two. It's all in your guys glances at eachother." Y/n said putting a hand on one of there shoulders and smiled.

Pink hands creeped up from behind y/n.

"Oh my!" Y/n said aloud surprised

"Heh, sorry. But anyways I happen to over hear.. so, when's your guys turn." The pink girl, Mina said looking at the two girls, Jiro and Y/n.

"What do you mean?" Jiro said confused.

"You know what I mean" Mina said winking at Jiro.

"Oh.. nah bro, I got a crush on someone already." Jiro said chuckling

"Oh.. well that's sad. Anyways, you boys, and y/n meet me by my dorm tonight. I got some plans." Mina said then starting to walk away.

"Hey, Wait! What about me." Jiro yelled at Mina.

"Right.. your not invited." Mina said while she was walking away, then twirling around, winking and smirking at her.

"Hmm I wonder why she wants us, you guys know?" Y/n said to the boys.

"Hmm, I don't know why she wants you guys, but I see you and Mina have made up from middle school." Jiro said taking a bite of her food after being interrupted from the news and Mina.

"Yeah.. I guess. She apologized a lot and she really had changed, even Kirishima is alright with her now, he has definitely changed also and I guess what happened in the past should stay." Y/n said soon getting up to dump her food.

"Hey! If your not gonna eat that give it to me!" Jiro said running up to y/n and taking the food off the tray.

"O-oh.. I'm sorry, here." Y/n said giving her the bowl/plates of food that was left and softly smiling.