Chapter Fourteen

*edited?

Y/n wakes up to the villain, Aiko un-doing the chains on her wrists that were connected the wall.

"Get up darling, you're training begins today. We're going outside and Ren and I will explain the rest." she says, after in-cuffing the chains and then drags Y/n out of the room with tight gripping on her wrists that where already brused from the tight chains, causing her to wince a little with pain.

Eventually Y/n was able to stand up while being dragging and then follows along, still with Aiko having a grip on her. On their way outside, they past some of the LOV members.

"Y/N! You haven't told me how Ochako or Midoriya are doing yet!! When can i try your blood?! Aiko, when can I try her blood??? Oh I have a great idea! I could take Y/n's place at the school so they won't look for her!"

"Toga, enough they're going out to do trining, don't interupt them."

"... right sorry Shigaraki."

"Oh no, no, that's actually a great idea Toga.. let's talk about this later. Meet me here at 1 and we'll talk." Aiko said stoping and looking at her with a grin then walking once again.

"Ren, is eveyrthing set up for her?" Aiko said letting go of Y/n's wrists.

"Yes, the bots are all set up."

'Bots? This might be easy, I've already went through the entrance exam were there where already bots.. but i didn't destroy any. That's no help at all I guess...'  Y/n thought to herself.

"Alright, here's what happening. You're training with us and we're destroying these bots. BUT, you have to follow my style sense we have the same quirk. If you have no improvement then, you're a goner I guess." Aiko said with a smirk and shrug.

"And if you do get better then.. we have someone you have to meet. Either way.. we get a win-win.

====
Giving idea credits now.

Diamondxuejin < They gave me an idea that was in this, Thank you lots darling 😩 💞 

same with a tiny little baby bit of elicixcook  idea, thank you also☺️💙 your idea will be in a chapter don't worry!

Anyways, sorry for the long wait for such a short chapter!! I just wanted to get this out before January's over so 🤠

Next chapter will be out in February!