Prologe

A/N-
Blazin_Nymph kinda gave me the idea for the Quirk! She also told me advice; make it spicy~
so, I'll try whatever that means 😂
Y/n = your name
L/n = last name
H/c = hair color
E/c = eye color

If I'm missing any that are in this story let me know.

==

My parents where villains.

When I was young, I followed them. I was curious of why they always came home with bruises and cuts, toys and other things for me, why they didn't tell me what they did for a living, why they never let me outside.

All because of that Curiosity, they got killed.

If I wasn't in the way, if I never let the curiosity consume me, they would have never been killed. Why, just why did they have to protect me? I wasn't anything special.

Did... did they do it so maybe I could live better? Have a life not always indoors? Fulfill my own dream?

Well, maybe... maybe that's what she meant that day.

My mother and father, they where trapped between rocks. All because they pushed me out of the way so I wouldn't get trampled. That time I sat there, crying.

While she, my mother, used her quirk with the last of her living energy, she sang; well that's how her quirk worked anyways.. but she sang one of my favorites. She then said her last few words "Start over, Live Free.. and be you" and then.. she made them take me away using her quirk, but she also made one of them, a hero, kill them... is that considered suicid..? No, maybe not.

But Maybe... I'm right about what she said that day. Maybe I'm doing the right thing, becoming what I want, living how I want.

She might be disappointed with my choice because I'm becoming the opposite of what her, and my father where, but also what killed them.

I, want to become a hero.