Chapter 33

♗♗♗

♗♗♗

"Y/N. you've got to eat." Lizzy instructed sternly as the group were now seated on the Gryffindor table in the Great Hall. "I'm not hungry." the Ravenclaw responded as she stared at her plate, the fork in her hold only playing with the untouched food instead of eating it.

"You're going to starve before you even step foot into that maze." Caleb pointed out to which Ron hummed at, "His right, I didn't sacrifice myself for months of hexes and jinxes just to watch you faint before you enter that bloody maze, Y/N." he retaliated knowingly earning a swat on the shoulder from the blonde-haired girl beside her, "Ow! Blimey, what was that for?"

"You're not helping!" Lizzy seethed under her breath as Ron scoffed irritatedly in response. A breathless snicker emitted from the Ravenclaw along with a shake of her head as she watched the two's interaction in amusement.

"Honestly, you two fight like a married couple." she teased playfully, earning glares from the two to which she shrugged innocently at, "I said what I said, and I'm not taking it back." she countered smugly to which Lizzy rolled her eyes at as she glanced over to the bushy-haired girl seated on the Ravenclaw's side.

"Mind telling your girlfriend to shut up and eat?" she deadpanned with a sarcastic smile, earning a snicker from the bushy-haired girl accompanied with a deep sigh, "Believe me, I tried."

The Ravenclaw instantly gasped as she faked an offended look, "Excuse you all, but I believe I've already stated it 10 times before. I'm. not. Hungry." she countered back, "Besides, I have plenty of time to eat later, the task isn't until tonight."

Lizzy and Hermione shot the Ravenclaw a bored look, though before they could talk back, Aidan decided to chime in with a change of topic, "Anyways, I heard your parents are allowed to come and watch, will Mr and Mrs Y/L/N be here tonight?"

"No, ever since Mr Crouch's death, they had a lot of work come in the Ministry, they won't be coming tonight." she sighed as sympathetic looks began to spread on the group's faces.

The Ravenclaw suddenly felt an arm reach out to her thigh comfortingly, recognizing the touch she glanced over to the side and noticed the pursed lips of her girlfriend along with an apologetic expression.

Though, the Ravenclaw quickly shook her head, signaling her that she was genuinely okay before she turned back to the group, noticing that everybody was now sending her apologetic looks.

"Guys, I'm fine. Really." she told genuinely, "Besides, I have you lot here to support me tonight, finally all those jinxes and hexes would come into good use."

"It better." Ron grumbled lowly, earning himself another harsh glare from Lizzy as she watched the red-haired boy stuff another biscuit into his mouth.

Just then, sounds of footsteps approaching caught their attention as they averted their attention towards the sound, Y/N had her eyebrows furrowed together as she watched Professor McGonagall approaching their table.