Danger.

Hyunjin's pov

I can't believe the one person I tried to protect and keep away from my misery is now heading to the most dangerous sea of the ocean in order to help me. Pearl never fails to amazed me really. I know she is doing this for her mum but she was helping me before she knew that. All those years I have failed making friends or keep my friends with me but she just easily started being a part of my life and I am so happy to have her. She is an amazing friend.
Friend.
Do I see her as a friend?
Probably.

I'm so afraid. I don't want to hurt her like I did with Felix.
I know he loves me but still I don't want her to have a scratch from me or from anyone.

But now here we are in the second day of our trip going to the Black Ocean and she is swimming non stop. She didn't rest almost at all and she barely eats.
I know she is anxious and maybe she is not used of the sea food but I am worried she can't keep up like this.

"That's enough for today we have to rest." I announced.
"Hyunjin we have to hurry. Jisung's ceremony is in five days." Pearl and continued swimming ahead.
"Pearl stop right now." I demand.
She immediately froze.
"Sorry I talked to you that way but you can't keep up with this pace. You are exhausted. I can see it." I swam next to her.
She sighed.
"Hyunjin is right Pearl you are not used to this and Kkami is tired too. His small figure doesn't help him." Felix said and yawned.
Pearl looked at them and me. I raised my eyebrows so I can take a positive answer.
"Okay fine. We will rest but only for a couple hours. We don't have a lot of time." Pearl said.

We found a cave near us and went in there. Me and Pearl lay next to each other and opposite of us Felix and Kkami.
She looked at me.
"I can't read your mind yet. I want to know what you are thinking." Pearl said softly.
I smiled. "How much time you will sleep princess." she laughed.
"For a couple minutes I think. Make your bet." she said and closed her eyes.
God she is so beautiful.
"A couple of hours I think." I whispered.
"Mmhh" she hummed.
I knew she was sleeping at this point,her mind was in that state.
I took a piece of her hair and tackled it behind her ear and rubbed her cheek.
She is so peaceful and ethereal. She really belongs to the sea.
Pearl I think I like you.
I drifted to sleep after that though.

After I think about 2 hours I heard a weird noise. I opened my eyes Pearl was still sleeping so as Felix and Kkami.
I heard the noise again. I stood up and took out my small daggers.
I went outside the cave and someone grabbed me from behind.
"Finally we found you Prince Hyunjin." I saw Woo in front of me.
"Leave me alone Woo. I told you I am not coming back,not cursed." I explained myself.
"These are King's orders don't make me take you with the difficult way." Woo answered.
"My father needs me only as a weapon now. I am not coming back let me go. I am your Prince you have to listen to me or I will do it the hard way." I yelled.
"Promising but I can't let you go again." Woo said and the guard behind me hit my back.
I groaned in pain and hit him with my elbows and freed myself.
There were three of them and Woo.
I hit one and knocked him out.
Felix came fast from inside.
And hit the other one.

Pearl's pov.
I heard loud voices and noises and I quickly got up.
I saw Kkami waking up too.
"What's this?" I asked and went outside only for me to be in front of a battle.
Hyunjin and Felix were fighting with guards and I saw the guard I saw last time. I think his name is Woo.
Now Felix was fighting with a guard and Hyunjin was facing Woo.
Woo looked at my way and smirked.
Hyunjin saw me too.
"Pearl run now."he yelled and I swam away but before I knew Woo catched me and I couldn't move.
"So you come with me Prince Hyunjin and I leave her alone." Woo said.
"Don't fucking touch her. I am going to kill you." Hyunjin yelled angry. The curse was taking over him.
"Hyunjin calm down. You are going to hurt yourself." I yelled but he wasn't listening to me.

He lost his tempeter.
He swam fast to Woo and me.
He hurt Woo with his dagger but before I knew Woo put a knife to his arm and Hyunjin screamed in pain. Seconds later Woo's grip loose and I escaped because Woo was in pain too.
I swam to Hyunjin.
"Hyunjin are you okay?" I said screamed and I saw the blue liquid,his blood, running from his arm.
"Hyunjin sing now." Felix yelled.
I looked at him. He was so weak.
"Pearl close your ears please." he said and I did it.
Felix and Kkami knocked out the other guard and covered their ears.
Hyunjin open his mouth and a beautiful but yet irritated melody came out of his mouth.
The guards and Woo were screaming in pain and run away as fast as they could.

When they finally left Hyunjin fell exhausted in my arms.
"Pearl let's get him inside. We need to treat his wound." Felix said.
"Maybe I can find the ingredients to heal his wound." Kkami said.
"No we don't have enough time. He is loosing a lot of blood. Pearl you will use your abilities." Felix said anxious.
"But Felix I don't know how to use them. I may hurt him more." I said freaking out.
"Pearl you want to save him right? You want him by your side? You will save him. I know you can. Just focus on him." Felix said to me and I nodded in agreement.

We lay him softly down on the ground.
Felix and Kkami left me alone in the cave with him and went outside to watch for enemies.
I took his wounded arm and softly lifted up.
I put my hand on of it and focused. I looked at him. He seemed so weak. He was always so strong. I thought I needed protection but he needs too. And I am here to protect him.
I started crying at the thought of loosing him.
I shook myself. Pearl snap out of it. Focus on healing him.
Maybe if I sing?
I started singing holding his arm and crying softly until a blue light appeared in my hand and his. It shined bright and then disappear quickly.
I saw the wound and It wasn't deep anymore but not entirely healed.
Hyunjin opened his eyes and I smiled widely.
"Hyunjin. Thank God you are okay. I thought I will lost you." I told him and touched my head to his chest.
He brushed my hair with his fingers and I took a deep breath.
"Pearl I know I am irresistible but you missed me already."he said cockily and I laughed."I won't leave you and you won't leave. We have each other okay?" he told me and both us stayed like this until we fell asleep.