The secret beach.

Pearl's pov.
Do you ever think how beautiful the sea is and at the same time how scary?
I love watching the sea all day from my house but after what happened I don't consider the sea as my friend.
I don't consider anyone as my friend because I didn't have the chance to make any true friends.
After the accident my dad made me homeschooled. I was 14. I haven't got the chance to make any friends. He said it was from my own safety after my mom's lose.
I never understood that. What was he so afraid off?

Me and my dad live in a house near the sea and I remember myself to always go to the beach to watch the sea from up close. When mom was still alive she teached me how to swim. I loved the sea so much. The freedom she gave me, the way I could look at the sky without anything bothered me. I missed it.
But I am scared until now after 5 years I still watch the sea from my window.
I feel lonely no friends, no people to see other than my dad who doesn't show his emotions anymore and I feel like he's far away from me.
From the moment I understood what was going on in my life, I always had these questions in my head. I wasn't happy. I was safe but was that enough?
Don't you just wake up some day and decide that it's time for you to free yourself?

Well that was me today. A random morning.
Maybe it's the hormones I don't know. I just did things without thinking of them first.
"Daddd" I yelled while I was making my way to the living room
"What's up Pearl?" he said
"I am going for a walk around here. I'm bored." I explained and he turned to face me with a worried face.
"Don't worry I won't go near the sea I promise" I reassured him.
"Don't make me worry kid. Go" he smiled weakly and I left.

I didn't know where to go I was just running around. There was nothing special. I saw a dog and cats and I played with them. The dog left me and went a little further from my house and I decided to follow it to see if it had a warm home.

To my surprise the dog went infront of a path which had a sign "The secter beach". Wtf is The secret beach I thought. And then the dog run to the path.
"HEYYY WAIT FOR ME MAYBE IT'S DANGEROUS DON'T GO" I yelled and run after the dog. Just when I was about to catch it I tripped and fell. I think I hit my head and I was dizzy.
"You don't watch where you are going are you?" I heard a voice talking to me and I turned my head to see where the voice came from only to see a shirtless boy. I tried to focus on him but I couldn't scanned him well because of the dizziness but I noticed something unfamiliar.
"WHAT ARE YOU OMG?" "A FISH?" I screamed.
"Oh so you are stupid too. It's called mairman you stupid girl" he said clearly annoyed and disappeared in the water.
"A WHAT?" I yelled and I quickly stood up to my feet but the man had already left.