Fighting feelings.

Pearl's pov.

I dodged his attack but I know I am going to lose to him. He is the best warrior for a reason.
"Hyunjin please stop. It's me Pearl your friend. I don't want to hurt you and you don't want to hurt me." I begged him.
"Darling don't pity me. I don't have friends. I lost everyone. Everybody hates me. I don't care anymore. I have already lost my mind. Maybe I will have some fun with that." he smiled proudly and attacked me.

I dodged his attack again but he reacted fast and with his dagger made a cut in my arm.
I hissed in pain and looked at him.
"I'm so sorry love. I wanted a bigger damage." he said ironically.
"Hyunjin you have friends. You have Felix,Kkami and me we care about you. We want to help you. Let us help you and you'll find love." I said disappointed.
"Pearl I said stop pitying. I don't need your help. I am cursed and you don't know anything about magic so stop pretending you can solve everything. I fucking hate this life and I hate you." he yelled boiling in anger and came to me and dropped me on the ground and now was on top of me.

"Hyunjin you don't hate me. You said you will protect me like I protect you." I said trying break free while hitting his arms but his grip was strong.
"Why didn't you love me then? Why are you trying so hard to break my curse and make me find love even though you can't love me? I am thinking about you all the time. I fell in love with you but you just push me to find love in my kingdom. But fuck I want you Pearl." Hyunjin was yelling at me and squished my arms.I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Before I could have said anything I felt something cold piercing my stomach.
I looked at Hyunjin's hand and saw his dagger piercing me and blood was coming out of me.
I looked at Hyunjin's face, tears were in his eyes.
"Hyunjin it's okay. This is not you. I know I'm not mad at you. I will never get mad at someone I am in love with." I smiled weakly and Hyunjin looked at me in the eyes shocked.

He threw the dagger away and kissed me without hesitation with so much love and passion. He was holding me in his arms tightly.
A blue light came from both of us.

Hyunjin's pov.

Kissing her was the thing I wanted to do all this time. It felt so right. I was happy with her and I couldn't hold my love for her anymore.
When I heard she is in love with me there was nothing holding me back anymore.
The light lighted up the whole palace and then it left. I felt the dark magic that was suffocating me disappearing and I felt finally free.

Pearl had now a aqua tail and many pearls decorating her hair, bra and tail.
"Hyunjin your hair and your tail." she looked at me shocked.
I looked at me.
I had my blonde hair back and my blue tail.
She broke the curse.
"Pearl oh my God you broke my curse" I pulled her close to me with my hand and hugged her.
She hugged me too.

"No no no that's impossible. You were supposed to hate him stupid girl. Everyone was supposed to hate him." her mum told us panicked.
"Mum enough. You are not unstoppable. I choose my powers to heal people not to hurt them unlike you. You need to move on and forgive those who hurt you and focus to the ones who love you. It's not good for you either. I want you happy mum. Come back please." Pearl let go of me and went to her mum. Her wound was healed by herself.

"Pearl be careful don't go close to her again." I said worried.
"She needs her daughter and she needs love Hyunjin. I am going to heal her." she smiled but I knew she was scared.
"Mum it's okay I am here for you." she said and went to touch her mum.
She hit her with black magic to a wall. She groaned in pain.
"Sara you are going to kill your own daughter. Think what are you doing." I yelled.
"Stupid boy. This is all your fault. I should have killed you 5 years ago." she looked at me and threw the glasses again and hit me to my chest and I dropped myself to the ground
"No mum stop this." Pearl run to her mum and hug her. She was crying.
Sara froze.
"It's okay mum dad and me love you. You can still return to us. We missed you everyday. I know dad cried a lot too." she was sobbing now.

It breaks me seeing her like this but I got weak and my body betrayed me fell to ground completely.
I only saw a blue light and after that darkness.