The Black Ocean.

Hyunjin's pov.

I woke up and felt something over me. I opened my eyes and I saw Pearl sleeping on top of me. She had her head on my chest and her hands were hugging my waist. I blushed. She was so cute. I smiled looking at her. How did this girl make me fall for her? A stranger who belongs to the ocean.

She moved her head and rubbed it to my chest. I laughed quietly. I didn't want to wake her up but she slowly opened her eyes and looked at me.
She froze but we didn't break eye contact.
"Are you comfortable here?" I smirked.
"Oh my God Hyunjin I am so sorry I didn't mean to sleep on top of you." she got off me but I just wanted her near me.
"It's okay Pearl. I didn't mind it. I had a peaceful sleep." I smiled and stood up.
"Hyunjin lay down please you are still hurt." Pearl said worried and I looked at my arm. It was almost healed.
"But it's okay now look. It doesn't hurt almost at all. What did you do?" I asked confused.

"Finally you two are awake. She used her powers to heal you but I guess she felt exhausted afterwards and slept immediately." Felix said coming inside the cave with Kkami.
"How long did we slept?" Pearl asked.
"Almost all day. You really wanted a rest the two of you and we let you." Kkami said and I saw Pearl's eyes widened.
"Are you out of your mind now we have only 4 days until Jisung's ceremony. We have to leave now. We have to find my mum and break Hyunjin's curse." she panicked.
I took her hand and squished it.
"Pearl calm down it's okay. I think the Black Ocean is near. Don't worry. Everything will be fine." I smiled but I was worried actually.

What if we didn't make it. Jisung won't be able to take all this pressure and he loves Felix how can they live without each other? I sighed.
"Let's go everyone. The end is near." I said and everyone nodded and we left the cave.

Pearl's pov.
I am trying so hard to read Hyunjin's mind and see what is he thinking now I only know that he is worried even though he calmed me down.
Does he need me to hold his hand like he did to me?
It's the least I can do.
I went to him while we were swimming and intertwined my hand with his. He looked at me confused.
"I feel that you are worried and anxious. I want to help you too." I smiled to him and his eyes softened. He looked like a child that needs protection and love. If someone have told me that this man was the most dangerous warrior I wouldn't believe them.
He squished my hand and a blue light came out of my hand.
We all looked at it. I wasn't doing anything.
"I,I didn't do anything." I explained.
"Pearl you are healing him because his is hurt on the inside too." Kkami said.
"Hyunjin do you feel more relaxed?" Felix asked Hyunjin.
"Yes actually I felt like I was been suffocated but know I am okay." Hyunjin said and looked at me.
"Thank you so much for helping me." he said to me.
"You did the same. Now let's go we have a trip to make." and we swam but he never let go of my hand.

After hours we arrived in a part if the ocean which was really dark. I assumed that this was why the called it the Black Ocean.
"Here we are. Black ocean. Pearl in there there is powerful magic and dark magic. We have to be careful. Can you see inside? Hyunjin asked me.
"No it's too dark for me." I said while trying to see inside.

Hyunjin's hand light up and signaled us to go inside. Felix light up his hand too.
We were swimming for hours but we couldn't find anyone.
"Maybe if you try read someone's mind you will find something?" I suggested and everyone focused.
"I can't feel anything." Felix said.
"Me too" Kkami also said.
"There is active magic here but I don't know from where is coming from." Hyunjin said disappointed.
"Pearl try too. Maybe you can sense something more. If you are really from here your magic can sense it." Felix said.

I closed my eyes and focused.
My mind followed a path of magic. In the end of the path I saw a blury woman.
I immediately opened my eyes.
"I saw a woman it's this way." I said and showed them the path.
The path lead us to big empty place. It looked like an abandoned palace.
There was nothing other than a big throne in the middle of this palace.

"Well,well visitors. Who is so brave to come to the Dark Ocean?"a woman's voice echoed between the walls.
I knew this voice.
"Mum is that you?" I yelled and a woman in black appeared from the upper place of the palace almost in front of us.
"Pearl? Is that really you? You discovered your real identity?" the woman turned to face us and I saw my mum.
I swam fast to her and hugged her. She brushed my hair.

Hyunjin's pov.
I looked at Felix and Kkami speechless. They looked at me the same way.
No this isn't happening.