We made it.

Pearl's pov.

After my decision to stay in the sea Hyunjin said,probably sounded more like a demand, to stay with him in his palace. I didn't have somewhere else to go too. Mum's palace needed renovation and it needed time to change everything there.
"You know we will sleep in the same room right? Hyunjin said and I decided to tease him.
"Hmm I think I want my own bedroom and I am sure a big palace like this has many rooms." I smirked.
"Oh no princess you don't understand. I didn't give you a choice." he came closer to me and my tail hit the table behind me but he didn't stop so I had to lean back on the table.

He grabbed my waist and hold me down.
"Do I need to show you that you are mine now? he breathed in my ear and he sucked it.
I felt weaker under his arms and I kissed his neck leaving marks.
"We are little impatience love aren't we?" he smirked and he kissed my lips with passion.
We were a hot mess until we heard a knock on his door.

We quickly stood up and fix ourselves.
We were both red and laughed at our situation.
"Come in."Hyunjin yelled and it was Felix.
"Ohh am I interrupting something?" Felix said with a shocked on his face.
"Yes"
"No" me and Hyunjin said at the same and Felix laughed.
"Sorry for that guys. I just wanted to tell you. I feel bad that we didn't get to say a proper goodbye to Kkami and maybe we can pretend we bare him somewhere."he said worried.
"That's so sweet idea Felix. I want to do this. He deserves it." I said immediately.
"Yes of course let's do it but where in the sea or on the surface?" Hyunjin asked.
"I think I know the place." I said.

In the evening.

Me,Hyunjin,Felix and Jisung went to the secret beach.
I think this the right place. It's on the surface where I found him and near the sea where my life changed thanks to him.
We made a sign and write: To our lovely guardian,friend and dog Kkami.
I put it on the sand and placed some of his toys under the sign too.
All of us stand in front of it and looked at it.
We were all overdue with emotions and I was crying silently.
Hyunjin hold my hand and squished it. I put my head in his shoulder and stayed there for a while.
After a while we stood up and bowed to Kkami and left to visit my parents.

Five years later.

"Jisung come here I'm going to kill you right now." I screamed.
"Pearl you have to be quitter when you are having sexy time you know. Everyone can hear you. I just informed you." Jisung screamed and run away from me.
"Prince Jisung can you explain to me the name cutie pie you gave Felix? Is this how you turn on?" I yelled and he froze.
He run back to me and closed my mouth.
"Shut up Pearl don't say that out loud." he said worried and was looking around panicked for anyone who heard me.
I bite his hand.
"And I will do i again if you say things like that." I snapped back.
"What the hell is going on with you?" Hyunjin suddenly appeared.
"Jisung was embarrassing me saying I am loud when the two of us are having sex." I crossed my hands angry.
"First of all Jisung you are weird during sex don't speak and second princess that's the whole point. I want everyone to hear to whom you belong." he came closer to me.
"Stop intimidating me so much King Hyunjin I will kick you hard. Now all of us back to work." I said coldy and pushed them to their duties and I returned to mine.

Hyunjin's pov.

"Guys I think I am ready to do it. I think it's time. Our kingdom is much better now we made renovations and the poor people live in Pearl's palace. The sick are healed by Pearl and everyone is safe by our army and us. People love Pearl and have accepted me. She is the perfect Queen." I smiled telling all of that out loud. We really worked hard and the hard work paid off.
"Then ask her bro what are you waiting for?" Jisung asked and nothing was stopping me now.
"Good luck big boy." Felix said and hugged me.
I left the office and went to Hailey.
"King Hyunjin what can I do for you?" she bowed.
"Hailey you are like my mum please stop with this politeness. I want you to dress me and Pearl. I have a surprise for her. Don't tell her anything." I smiled shyly.
She smiled widely and I knew she understand.
"Yes Ki- Hyunjin. Come with me. I will get you dressed and Miss Pearl."
After a couple hours.
"Hyunjin nobody told me what are got ready for?" Pearl whined when she saw me.
I was just shocked at her beauty.
Her hair was so much longer now and the white dress she was wearing was so simple but beautiful. She was ethereal.
"You look amazing darling." I smiled and kissed her cheek.
"You don't look bad yourself Your Majesty." she bowed.
"Thank you Princess Pearl." I did the same.
"Now let's go and no more questions." I demand and she was going to tell something but stopped herself.
Such a cutie.

I hold her hand and lead her to the secret beach.
We sat in the edge of the beach with our tails in the water.
"Hyunjin why are we here? It's not the weekend." she asked and I stopped her from talking with my finger.
"I said no questions I am talking now." I said and she nodded.
"I never imagined us together. I mean you were the only one I didn't hate from the start after the curse but after the way I treated you I thought you will hate me. But you didn't. You felt sorry for me. You wanted to know me and tried. You didn't want me to change. You learned to like me they way I was and I wasn't the best. You were the only reason I was waking up anticipating something. You made me feel useful and lovable. Even when we had to fight your mum you loved me. Thank you for healing my soul and loved me." I said and hold her hands in mine.
"You sacrificed your life for me and my mum. You were the first friend I made after years and you were my exit to a world near the sea and inside her. You were the only thing I was thinking all day. You are not easy to forget too." she smiled and this was it. The right moment.

"Pearl don't freak out. Okay?" I took my hands of hers and she tensed her body.
I took out a little box and opened it infront of her.
"Princess Pearl will you marry me? Will you officially be my Queen? I asked her showing her the ring and my heart was ready to drop.
She was shocked and teared up.
"Yes Hyunjin oh my God. Yes of course I will marry you." she almost screamed.
I immediately hugged her tightly and I was crying too.
We broke the hug and I put the the ring in her finger.
I kissed her with passion when suddenly we heard clapping.

We broke the kiss and we turned our heads to the top of the path and saw my family and hers there and everyone was clapping happily and Jisung and Felix were screaming while hugging each other.
They all came down to us.
"We couldn't keep it a secret bro sorry." Felix said and everyone laughed.
We hugged each other and sat there in the beach.

Even Kkami was with us.