Chapter 44

TYLER

I wake up warm. It takes me a moment to shake off the drowsy state and realize a smooth leg is thrown over my thighs, an arm squeezing my waist and a head full of hair lying on my chest. Nora's grappling me like a monkey.

I feel a smile tug at my mouth as I lift my head to see her face. She looks calm, a cute little contented sigh escaping her lips as she sleepily adjusts her position, scooting closer. My arms tighten around her of their own volition. I never thought I'd enjoy cuddling, but damn it, when it comes to Nora, I never want her to detach. 

I let her sleep. I'm perfectly content just lying in bed with her, and after some time find myself absently trailing my fingers along her shoulder and down her arm and back up again. Her lashes flutter and her fingers curl on my chest, her naked body fidgeting against me, sending waves of heat through me.

"Morning," her voice is raspy as she blinks up at me, still half-asleep.

"Morning," I lean down to kiss her forehead. "Did you sleep well?"

"Mhm," she nods, smiling. "I always do with you."

Something squeezes at my heart and I have to look away and clear my throat to not sound like a pansy. "Me too."

She starts tracing little circles on my chest with her forefinger, followed by warm little kisses. When she gets to my nipple and starts sucking on it, I have to close my eyes tight to try to control myself. My dick is already at attention, poking at her thigh.

The bed dips as she leaves my side and moves on all fours on top of me. Shit. I feel myself going rock hard when my eyes land on her perky tits with her nipples erect. She looks down at me and grins, clearly enjoying the effect she has on me.

"Already hard, huh?" she teases before lowering her lips back to my skin, moving lower in a tortuous space.

"For you, always," I manage to grunt as her tongue licks at me dangerously close to my pulsating cock.

"Yeah?" her voice is all sexy and breathy, her mouth hovering above my cock. My balls tighten in anticipation.

"Yeah," I look down at her, knowing well she can see the lust in my eyes. I've barely gotten the word out when her tongue darts out, licking at the wet tip. Fuck. My fingers curls into fists by my sides as her tongue keeps exploring. She's teasing me, and damn it feels amazing.

I'm trying hard to fight the urge to thrust my hips and fuck her mouth hard. She notices, a glint in her eyes as her lips close around me. "You taste so fucking good," she moans, closing her eyes and fuck if I don't go even harder. I'm not going to last long, not with her sexy as hell mouth around me.

Then she takes me in deeper, her tongue swirling around my shaft as she starts moving her head up and down on my length. It's incredibly satisfying watching her blow me, and I have to restrain from coming into her mouth just yet. I clench my muscles and close my eyes tight, all the while she continues her heavenly assault.

Then she takes me even deeper, my tip brushing against her throat, and I can't hold it off any longer. "Nora, fuck!" my hips jerk, my load shooting into her mouth. I watch her swallow and lick her lips clean, her lids hooded over. The act makes my dick switch, already getting ready for another round.

"You're so fucking sexy," I sit up and pull  her on my lap so I can kiss her. Her tongue darts into my mouth and makes me loose all my sense. How the heck does this girl have this affect on me?

My cock is resting against her stomach, already desperate to be inside her.

"Good as new already?" her fingers close around my shaft as I start kissing her neck. Damn she tastes good. I suck on a tender spot and she moans, the sound doing funny things to my insides.