Chapter 19

NORA

"What?" I can't help but think I heard him wrong. He can't have said what I think he did. That would go against everything I know of him.

He takes a step closer and this time I allow him. His hands go to my bare waist, his thumbs making little circles as he looks me straight in the eyes. "What if we make a deal to only sleep with each other? No kissing others, either."

"What?" I can't seem to be able to form any other words today. His hands on my skin are distracting, weakening my resolve.

"You heard me," his eyes bore into mine. He actually looks like he's serious. "Friends with benefits. Or well, enemies with benefits, more like," he grins with a wicked glint in his eyes. "No dating, just physical... stuff. But only with each other, if that makes you feel better. And I'll get tested, of course."

"I..." I can't look away from him. Just the benefits without the complications of a relationship? Isn't that exactly what I want? I don't like him in a way that I'd want to date him. Heck, I can't stand him most of the time. But I can't deny wanting his body. And if he promises to keep his hands away from other girls... "Deal."

He looks visibly surprised that I actually agree. "You're serious?"

"Yes," my voice quivers slightly at the thought of what we're about to do. "It's a terrible idea that's bound to backfire but... I do have this new urge to jump your bones, so..." I leave the sentence hanging. "And I know you want me just as badly."

"Is that right?" he cocks an eyebrow.

"Yes," I say confidently. "Or you wouldn't be here with me right now."

"Even though—"

"Even though you have slept with half the school," I interrupt him before he can say it, inwardly flinching. "Yeah, I know. But you've never stuck to a single one. And now you're willing to be sexually exclusive with only me." He opens his mouth but I interrupt him again, smirking. "So yes, you want me bad."

He closes his mouth and nods, resigned. "Unfortunately."

I roll my eyes at his defeated tone. "Look, buddy, you aren't exactly my favorite person either, but..." I look him over and bite my lip, "you are sexy as hell, so..."

His eyes go to my lips and I can see his control waning. I don't know how long I can keep my hands to myself. For some crazy reason I want him and I want him now.

"So yes, we have a deal. Just benefits. Starting from now." I pull him into me and kiss him roughly. After the initial shock, he answers with the same fervor.

His hands go to my back and he pops open the clasp of my bra. Then his mouth finds my nipple and I throw my head back. His other hand is kneading my other breast and the other one grabs my ass. My panties are already soaking wet.

I drag my hands down his muscled back to the waistband of his boxers. I pull them down and take in the size of him. No wonder he's popular with girls.

I bite my lip and stroke his shaft. He groans and his mouth comes back to mine. His hand finds its way to the wet spot between my legs and he rubs me over the silky fabric before tearing it away.

"Are you sure?" he asks against my lips, his fingers hovering over my entrance.

"Yes," I pull his mouth back against mine. That's all the confirmation he needs. His finger slips inside me and my back arches. He adds another finger and starts pumping. My hips match his rhythm and I moan into his mouth.