Europia (Discontinue Temporarily)

American Calendar 241

Revolutionary Calendar 228

Intro

WZERO, Weisswolf Castle

Britannian Forces from Euro-Britannia are heading towards the EU. The EU is being pushed by th Britannians. Every member of the WZERO Is fully concentrated on what's going on. Leila was looking at the screen seeing what's going on.

Hilda: Frame 4, signal lost.

Chole: Remaining Alexanders, 11! Enemy Knightmare group has entered the operation area!

Randall: I can't keep their panic suppressed. Joe Wise, try using steroids.

Wise: I'm injecting them, but it doesn't seem to be helping...

Ferilli: Most of the pilots are close to burning out.

Kate: But look at this. This boy seems to be the only one who's still doing fine.....That's Akito...

A man named Pierre was frustrated by this thing. He made a fist and banged the console out of frustration.

Pierre: Don't back down! Make them advance!
Get in there and latch onto the enemy!

Malcal: Commander Anou. It is now 40 minutes until the 132nd
Regiment begins their withdrawal.

Pierre: I'm well aware of that,
Staff Officer Malcal! What's going on here? Why are there
more enemy frames than you estimated?

Malcal: Even in surprise attacks, if more
then an hour's mission time elapses, it is inevitable that the theater of
operations will be pinpointed.

Pierre: Spare me your excuses! Or is it
that this plan was flawed all along?

Malcal: It was you who made last-minute
alterations to the plan, Commander Anou.

Pierre: You don't approve of me adding
self-destruct devices to the Alexanders?

Malcal: A plan that wastefully depletes
one's own forces, tactically speaking,...is cowardice.

Pierre: It's only Elevens that are dying. The Elevens don't need your naive humanism. Come, surely you've heard of this. These Elevens are the descendants of a race of people who have always loved to die in acts they called seppuku and kamikaze!

Malcal: Have you been keeping up with the current events? The Japanese are not the only ones who perform such acts.....the aliens called the Elite also perform that kind of action!

Pierre: What could possibly be wrong with making them take part in a suicide operation? This war!

Malcal: Against who? The Britannians? Or the Covenant?... You are complaining about the smallest thing in the universe. Thank god the Americans have warned us about a possible alien invasion

Pierre: The alien's invasion is a small chance!

Malcal: But that small chance can be miscalculated! If the Covenant finds us.....then humanity is going to have to stop fighting against each other and fight for our right to survive and exist as a species! If Operation Alpha fails, the blame will fall on us of the wZERO unit, since we were supposed to secure an escape route for them. Do you believe that General HQ in Paris and the politicians will meekly accept the public backlash that is sure to come if the plan fails? Statesmen never let themselves get sullied.

Then Pierre pointed his gun at Malcal to shoot her, but he was shaken seeing that Malcal wasn't. Unexpectedly, she managed to disarm him and it caused the sirens to go off. Then guards took him out and leaving Leila as the only commander of WZERO.

------

An American VTOL was carrying the New European diplomats and ambassadors to the EU. The VTOL was carrying Bravo Team as well. They are heading over to the EU Capital, Paris. For it only took at least 3 hours due to the immense speed of the VTOL. Then suddenly the VTOL received new contact from the ground. It happens to be EU Airspace. Ethan happens to be piloting the VTOL.