Chapter 29

Before this Chapter begins..... Momo ain't coming back.... the secret message was a lie.

Or was it?

Nah nah nah

But I am back. Shit happened... like usual. I'm also sick.... on vacation so.... that's nice too.... Well I was in vaca and sick. But I'm better now 😊

Anyways.... this book will be coming to an end soon.

Yes yes, this is a true statement.

I actually never planned for this series to get past 30 chapters but it is!

So buckle up for the ending.

Only a couple chapters left so 🤭😐

-

"Is she going to be okay Doctor?"

"Yes, she'll live."

"Oh thank the heavens."

"But only one person at a time can she her right now. Come back tomorrow alright?"

"Okay,"

...

I step into Jimin's house and find my little baby sleeping on the couch. His hair is lightly covering his eyes while his hands hold his phone. Jimin's body is curled up into a small ball, looking so cute.

I walk over and pat his shoulder. He wakes up with droopy eyes. But when Jimin sees my face clearly worry fronts. His small hands reach up and hold my face, wanting to know if everything is okay. A smile creeps up on my face as tears start to leak out of his eyes.

"Is your mom okay? She looked really bad." Jimin says to me. He hiccups in pure worry. I pull him into a hug and feel pain in my heart.

"She'll live. I can't see her until tomorrow. Dad is visiting her at the moment." I tell him. Jimin is now sobbing, happily or sadly, can't tell.

"I'm so glad! When I saw all that blood- gosh I was so worried. Are you okay Tae?" He asks me. I pull away and look down at him, seeing his puffy eyes and puffy face.

"I'm- This fucking sucks.." I tell him, breaking into sobs. Jimin is, again, sobbing with me. The tears won't end and the countless kisses and hugs we give each other are endless.

What happened was the Mins attacked my parents. My mom protected my dad and got stabbed in the abdomen. That's all my dad told me. He was too traumatized to talk in more detail. But I understand that. My mom could have died, but she'll live. That's all I care about.

"Hey there Taehyung,"

I look over and see Jimin's dad. He has this smile locked with pity. I sadly smile and wave, bowing along with said wave. Jimin's mom walks in and gasp, running towards me. She embraces both Jimin and me. She's crying too- what a mess.

"I'm so glad nothing bad happened. Just got the news from your dad hon. You can stay with us and be with the fam for as long as you want. We will try and comfort you the best we can!" Jimin's mom cried out.

"It's okay, I'm finee. I'll stay over... for Jimin. And thank you. All of you." I tell them. Jimin's parents soon leave and he and I go to his room.

Jimin flops onto the bed and sighs. I weakly smile and walk over or him. He looks at me and sits up, placing his hands on my hips and hugs me. His hands grip my shirt tightly and he shakes a little.

"Tae, I feel like things are going to get worse. What if the Mins come after you?" Jimin squeaks.

"They are going to jail, okay Jimin?" I squat in front of him and caress his cheek with my thumb. "Everything will be okay."

"... I know... but I- We need to... Can we get married soon?" Jimin blurts. My eyes slowly widen, this was not expected.

"Can you not wait till we graduate?" I ask him. He shakes his head and cups my cheeks.

"I don't want to finish."

"I... let's talk about this later... okay?" I tell him. Jimin nods and just keeps hugging me. I sigh and pet his hair, fluffy hair.

To be honest everything feels like a dream. I'm so numb right now. I'll I want to do is cry but also laugh? Having Jimin here is comforting but still, my chest hurts. Mom has always been there, cheering me on. How could this happen? Was it because of me? Because of the Mins? Because my family's past mistakes? What? I just don't ducking get it! Why her, why us!!!!

"Tae, your pulling my hair." Jimin says. I gasp and pull my hand away. I cup his cheeks and look at his face, he seems fine.

"I'm sorry, I got lost in my thoughts. You okay??" I say to him. My hand pats his head and massages it. He just cutely nods and weakly smiled at me.

"Wanna nap?" He asks me. I bite my lip and nod. He smiles and pulls me to which I fall onto the bed. He positions us to wear it's comfortable. And to be honest, it's nice to be with him. Jimin is the only thing that's making me okay in this situation. I'm glad he's here with me.

"Tae?"

"Hm?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I snuggle my head in his chest and kiss it softly. He giggles and sits up on his shoulders. My eyes land on his lips, smiling with little giggles falling out. I get closer to his face and place my lips onto his. Jimin follows suit and kisses me back. Our lips mold and form into one. Each second feels like a dream even though we've done this hundreds of times.

Suddenly the kiss gets a little heated as I climb up him. I sit on his lap and feel his hands lay themselves onto my waist. Jimin just keeps kissing me, holding me. Loving me.

Please never let this end...

But with a quick motion he's on top of me, straddling me. I look up at him to see him giving me a small smile. He seems to be caught up in his feelings. He so... happy. Am I happy? Yes, Taehyung, Your happy.

"Can I have sex with you Tae?" He asks me. I smile softly and lift my hand to his face, caressing his cheek.

"Yes, always."