Chapter 9 (R)

I get home and see Taehyung on his phone, scrolling instagram. I grit my teeth and squint my eyes, walking over to him.

I slap the back of his head and sit next to him, mad as fuck!

"Baby what was that for?" He whines, holding the back of his head. I scoff and cross my arms.

"I can't believe you! You told Rose I'm gay!! When was this hm? And now I have to help her get Jisoo!! Yoongi's ex and friend now." I grip my locks and tug on them, not wanting to see Taehyung at all.

"Oh yeah... Okay let me explain. This was the night we first had a moment. This happened before I call and you came over. Rose called about some notes and I went off saying "Jimin's gay, my gay." And she was very confused. The next day she asked about it and I say I'm not sure but it's a possibility. But then we got together and she doesn't know about that just that you're gay and she also thinks I'm madly in love with some weird chick at school too. Do you forgive me??" He holds his hands together and weakly smiles.

"Tae, you're a dick know that? But okay. You're too cute!" I cup his cheeks and peck his lips. I smile and lay my head on his shoulder.

"It's Friday so what should we do?" I ask him. He shrugs and holds my hand, making circles on my hand.

"Have sex?" He whispers. I flare my nostrils and give him duck lips.

"Dude we promised to not do it much," I state. He chuckles and leans his head on top of mine.

"But we haven't done it for a while. Please!!" He whines. I groan and slap his thigh.

"Tomorrow! I'm tired and I want to do a date!" I shout.

"A date? Where at?" He asks. I think and smile.

"Movie night with popcorn? And then dinner and maybe sex... and some more tomorrow." He nods and bites his lip, happy.

We get this date ready and as we do so I get a call. I look and see it's Rose. I sigh and go into the bathroom, answering it.

"Hello?" I answer. She sniffs and I jerk my head back.

"H-hey..." She whispers. I frown and put her on speaker.

"What's wrong? Was it Jisoo?" I ask her. She sniffs and blows her nose.

"Well I guess. And... I really need to talk to someone since I'm on my period." I widen my eyes and rub my temples.

"I'm a guy remember, I don't get those dummy." I groan. She chuckles and gets closer to the mic.

"Jisoo wants to invite me to her slumber party tomorrow, should I go??" She asks. I raise my eyes and smile.

"Of course! If you like her go for it! She needs to hear you call for your gayness and pride!" I point to my ceiling and she laughs.

"Thanks Jimin, I'm glad I have a friend like you." She coughs. I raise my brow and sit on the toilet (pants up) and sigh.

"What about Tae?" I question. She gives me an uhm and chuckles.

"Taehyung isn't gay and plus he hangs with dudes. He wouldn't understand. I mean no offense and that's not the reason for you, you don't hang with girls but like... you understand me!" She giggles. I nod to myself and thank her for calling. We hang up and I head back to the den to see everything ready.

"Ready?" I ask. Taehyung looks back at me and nods happily.

"Who were you on the phone with?" He raises his brow.

I sit down next to him and look him in the eyes and chuckle. Rubbing my hand on his thigh.

"Rose, I told she wants help with Jisoo." I do an eyebrow dance and giggle. He blows out air and leans his head on mine.