Chapter 4

| Jimin's POV |

I sit down in my seat in Math and see all the girls crowding Yoongi. I roll my eyes and sit back in my seat.

I close my eyes and chill out, thinking about Taehyung touching me in ways I can't even really think of at the moment.

All the girls gasp and I guess Yoongi did-

"Hey," I open my eyes and turn my head to see a sad Yoongi. I roll my eyes and cross my arms. "You're Jimin right?"

"Well I would expect you to know my name after what you did.." I scoff and he scratches the back of his neck. "I'm sorry okay? I've just been... not having a good time at home. And my boyfriend and I are on "break"."

I look at him and sigh, gliding my fingers through my hair. "I forgive you. But if you do that again, my friend will beat the shit out of you." He chuckles and nods.

He sits there and helps me, talks to me throughout the whole period, he's pretty nice.

-

| Taehyung's POV |

I'm sitting in English when I get a text. I quickly look at it to see a text from Jimin. I tilt my head from it.

Jiminie💜:
Tae, We need to talk about last night.

Me:
What happened? And what do we need to talk about?

Jiminie💜:
Tae..

Jiminie💜:
U really don't remember? Anything?

Me:
No, all I remember is the sext thing and btw, srry for that. Drunk.

Jiminie💜:
Well yeah but.. we kissed. Had a whole make out session. And ur the one who gave me this hickey.

I stare at my phone and feel butterflies in my stomach. I bite my lip and stick my phone in my back pocket before the teacher catches me. I smile and look at my hands, not knowing why I'm happy, I just am.

-

I sit at Jimin's and I normal table. He walks up and sits in front of me, awkwardly. I gulp and start to eat my food.

"So uhm," He mumbles. I look up and see his face all red. "Sorry to tell you that, I know it's weird and stuff.." I laugh and look him in the eyes.

"Jimin, we are.." I lean closer to him and whisper, "Getting married." I giggle and sit back down in my seat. "But how did it feel, you know kissing me?"

"You think it's funny, don't you." I shake my head and look him in the eyes, "If I could I would kiss you again to find out how it felt. Kissing those plump lips of yours." I lick my lips and continue on with eating.

"Tae," I perk my head up to see a blushing Jimin, "The kiss, it was good. And before I left I pecked your lips and left, like we were a couple." I blink a couple of times and widen my eyes.

"Wait- Are you..? Are you into..." I whisper to him, "Into guys??" He jumps from his seat and gulps big time. He plays with his ear and lips and his whole face. "N-No!" His voice cracks.

I laugh and eat my food, "I don't mind. I think I might be into guys too, I'm experimenting with my sexuality and stuff.." He smiles and we soon just talk about random things, like we do most days.