Chapter 14 (R)

I open my eyes and find myself laying on top of Taehyung. I push myself up and admire his face.

And no, we didn't have sex. But I'm wondering, why the hell is he still here?

I shrug and caress his sun-kissed skin with my thumb. Taehyung mumbles and pouts, making me coo at him.

I lean in and peck his soft lips. But the peck turns into a make out. I feel myself itching to touch and kiss all over him.

I pull away but then Taehyung grabs my shirt and yanks me back into the kiss.

My mouth opens and he shoots his tongue in. I gag and squint my eyes. I try swirling my tongue but his goes full in.

His hands land on my ass and squeeze, making me moan in his mouth.

I then push off of him and land right beside him. My lungs try grasping for air.

"Why... Why did you stop?" Taehyung asks breathless.

"Firstly, I couldn't breathe. Secondly, why the hell are you still here. Aren't you supposed to be home? I'm grounded." I point to myself. Taehyung's lips curve into a smile.

"My parents accidentally told your parents we were gay and dating each other. So after you passed out in my arms, your parents came in and told me I could stay also you're no longer grounded!" He says with a sheepishly grin and his arms wide open.

I of course fall into them and feel him squeeze me tightly; his hand pets my hair. I grip his shirt and nuzzle my face into his chest, taking in his nice-smelling body.

"I love you~" I mumble. He giggles and starts kissing my neck.

"Babe!" I sit on his lap and lay my elbows on his shoulders.

"You're cute." Taehyung snarls and rubs his hands up and down my back.

I lean my head back and let a soft moan escape my lips. He slowly lifts my shirt and rips it off, kissing my chest.

His lips clasp onto my nipples and he sucks harshly. I gasp and dig my nails into his skin.

I bite my lip and feel Taehyung's tongue running all over my nipple. I gasp when he starts to nibble.

My pants start to get tighter each second goes by. It kind of hurts to be honest. But I push it aside and pull Taehyung's locks.

"Ah- Go slow- Mhm- Baby I- Gah- Tae- Ahh-" I let all the moans slip from my lips.

His lips curve into a smirk, sucking harder than before. My eyes go wide. I groan when my pants get to tight from my growing bulge.

Suddenly a knock echoes throughout the room. I gasp and push off Taehyung.

Taehyung and I get under the covers and pretend to sleep. My Mom opens the door and aw's at us.

"Boys, wake up for school." Mom says in a gently voice.

"5 mins..." Taehyung mumbles. I groan and pout.

"C'mon, you'll be late." She sighs. I shake my head and get under the covers.

"I'll rip you two out of that bed in five minutes lay?" Mom turns in her heel and leaves, slamming the door.

"Baby, let's go." Taehyung ruffles my hair and leaves my bed.

I pout and leave the bed too. Taehyung leaves to go to his house to change clothes.

I get ready and rush downstairs. Mom looks at me and smiles, opening her arms for a hug.

I embrace her and feel her chuckle. I pull away and look her in the eyes, seeing them tear up.

"You should have told me about Taehyung and you. I would have been supportive! But... Have you two had sex yet?" She asks while doing an eyebrow dance.

"Mom! Gross but..." I lead her on and then nod. She gasps and smiles with excitement.

"Who's top? And have you done any forplay?" She smirks.

"We've both been top. And I guess so?" I say.

"Ah a switch-"

"Jimin stop telling your mom about our sex life and let's go." Says a husky voice.

I turn to find a pair of lips peck my own. My cheeks heat up and flush with red.

"O-okay," I stutter. Taehyung bows to my Mom and we walk to school.

-

I flop onto Taehyung's bed and see him taking his shirt off. I smile and sit up, waddling to his closet to grab a hoodie.

I grab a big, black hoodie and put it on, having hoodie paws. I smile and lay back onto his bed.

"Baby?" I turn my head to Taehyung. He looks at me and smiles widely.

"Do you mind if I ask you something?" He asks. I nod and cross my legs.

"Would you like to have a dinner date? You know... Soon?" His cheeks flush with red.

I bite my lip and nod with lots of motion. He smiles widely and rushes to the bed, cuddling me.

I pet his curly, black locks and feel him nuzzle all into me. I smile and look to the ceiling, feeling the rush of joy.

But suddenly, a pair of lips smack against my nape and sucks harshly. I let out a small gasp and bite my lip.

His lips moist my skin, causing me to squirm. I curl my toes and slowly he slings his leg across my legs.

He sits on my crotch and rest his elbows on my shoulders. I look up at him and see his eyes hungry, ready for his next meal.

I snake my hands to his back and grip the fabric on his shirt. His eyes are now hooded, making him sexy.

"You be a good boy and let daddy take care of you, okay?" Taehyung wets his lips.

I nod and gulp, feeling my pants getting tighter for ever word he breathed.

Suddenly he takes off my sweatpants and grips the bulge that's been forming.

My eyes widen and his sudden action causes me to moan. I lean my head back and bite my inner cheek.

Taehyung slowly pulls my boxers down and my member flops out, catching his attention.

He scoots back and leans back, looking at my length. He purses his lips and then leans forward to where his mouth is inches away from my member.

Taehyung grabs me and caresses my tip, making me flinch. Soon I feel my tip become moist by his lips.

I grip the sheets of his bed and call for him, moaning loudly. My body becomes a mess, aching for more.

Taehyung clasp his lips onto my length and sucks on me. His head bobs up and down as he takes me in.

I feel him gag as he deep throats me. His hands slide to my thighs and grip my skin, tightly.

As his nails dig into me, I grit my teeth while moaning. I squeeze my eyes together and my hands grip the sheets even tighter.

Taehyung quickens the pace and sucks harder. This makes me want to have an orgasm.

"Taehyung-ah I-" I moan as I cum all inside of his mouth.

He stops and swallows, pulling away. He sits on the edge of the bed. I sit up and pull up my boxers.

I go to him and sit behind him, resting my chin on his shoulder. Taehyung sighs and leans his head onto mine.

"Jimin, I love you." He breathes out.

I smile and chuckle, "I know."