Chapter 20

Yesterday was horrible. After we got to the hospital the whole thing turn into a nightmare. The doctor and laughing at poor Taehyung.

Then they pulled it out but it took an hour. So then it bled and then Taehyung had to stay over night.

He got discharged but to this point in time, we have no idea of how that smooth ass dildo got stuck up his cheeks.

Tae says it's cursed by Mrs. Min from him slamming her in the head with it. I think that's probably true but at least it is never going to happen again.

I'm sitting on my couch when I get a text. I look and see...

Unknown:
Been awhile

Me:
?
Do I know you?

Unknown:
You've seen me

Me:
Name?

Unknown:
You'll have to earn that my baby Daddy

Me:
Srry
I'm in a relationship

Unknown:
Oh. With who.

Me:
No one you need to know

Unknown:
You're mine Park Jimin

Me:
Uh huh
I'm blocking you
Bye

Unknown:
Love you Baby Daddy

I block him and put my phone to the side. But I pick it back up when it goes off, showing Taehyung's name. He's calling me.

I answer with a grin on my face. I hear a grunt and then a groan.

"Baby?" I asked worried. He giggles on the other side and then hangs up.

I groan and get off the couch and go over to Taehyungs, when I open the door it's dark. Is this some kind of party I wasn't invited for?

"Baby?" I whisper. Suddenly the lights turn on and Tae along with Kai jump out, scaring the shot out of me.

"AHHHHHH!!!" I scream. A fart explodes out of my ass and the guys freeze.

"Kai, JIMIN FINALLY FARTED!!!!" Taehyung celebrates.

"Yay??" Kai smiles but shrugs. I groan and slap Tae's arm.

"What the fuck Tae!!!! You scared the fart out of me that I've been holding in since I was 8." I joke.

"That was the point. And I wanted to play a game, wanna join?" He asks.

"Why the hell not." I groan and we go to his room, sticking in the floor.

"Watch our Tae, there might be invisible dildos." I joke again.

"WHERE!!! OH MY GWASH WH- Motherfucker!" Taehyung pouts and sits, looking cute.

"What's the game?" Kai asks. Tae smirks and grabs something out from his ass.

"Uno!"

"Why do I love you?" I ask him. He shrugs but kisses my lips.

"For reasons unknown," Taehyung chuckles then we start to play uno.

We play over and over, me winning every round. The guys are just tired of losing and start to cheat.

But then my phone vibrates in my back pocket. Kai and Taehyung are fighting over something stupid so I check to see the number from before.

Unknown:
So Jimin
Want to get to know each other?

Me:
Stop texting me
I will block you

Unknown:
You think that will stop me?
I'm everywhere
And you'll be mine soon enough
That relationship you're in will end quickly

Me:
I highly doubt that