Chapter 11

After making breakfast Taehyung has been really happy. It's Saturday and we don't have anything to do.

"Tae," I look at him and see his eyes light up. I smiles and he wages his tail.

"Are we gonna bang-"

SLAP

I slap him in the face and go to the couch, watching the news. He grumbles and sits next to me. He crosses his arms and pouts.

"That's not gonna work on me buster," I grit my teeth. He pouts more cutely and gives me puppy eyes.

I smile and lean in, kissing his soft lips. He smiles and holds the back of my head, feeling the kiss. I put myself on his lap and kiss him passionately.

His slides his hands to my waist and keeps them there. I rest my elbows on his shoulders and intertwine my fingers with his black, curly locks.

"Taehyung," I whisper, pulling away from this kiss and lay my head on his shoulder.

"Yes?" He questions. I sigh and pull away from his shoulder and look him in the eyes.

"What will we tell our parents about us?" I ask him. He widens his eyes and think.

"I mean... we're going to get married so... maybe they'll support us?" He shrugs and cringes.

"Yeah... I can't believe we're getting married after high school. Do you think we'll be together by then?" I avert my eyes and he slaps my thigh.

"Park Jimin! Never say that! We will be, I promise." He states firmly.

I look him in the eyes and smile, choking on tears that randomly started crashing down. I feel my heart weaken and pour out joy. I chuckle and pull him into a hug.

All I can feel on my chest is my shirt getting wet. I cough and pet his hair, scared of the future.

I mean what if we don't end up loving each other in the end? What if we just get married and divorce? What if we don't have a happy family?

"Tae," I cry out, feeling pain in my heart. He sobs in my chest and grips my shirt tightly.

"I'm sorry," He whispers over and over, crying loudly. I chew on my lip and lean my head on his.

"Why?" I cough. He hugs me more tightly and cries deeper.

"I'm sorry for making you fall for me," He mumbles. I gasp and pull his face into my vision, cupping his cheeks.

"Taehyung don't say that!" I shout. He cries more and more and pushes me away.

"It's true, we are taboo. The world hates us Jimin, always. No one will love us. The reason our parents are marrying us is because of money and business. You and I, it's all wrong. We're wrong." He shouts out. Becoming more of a crying mess.

"Taehyung Love is Love! I love you and if it means taboo oh well! The world can suck my left tiddy!! I'm sick of people making up our fate! This time I've been dating you has been my best yet! I just... I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU!!!" I yell and stumble on my words as I choke on my tears, gushing from my eyes.

Taehyung looks at me shocked. I look him in the eyes and see guilt rush over him. He bites his lip and looks at his hands, crying deeply.

"Jimin I know... and I'm sorry I said those things... I... I love you so much and I just can't bare losing you. Please understand my concern okay?" He asks, slowly grabbing my hand and kissing its back.

"I do understand but I just can't sit here while you tell me we are wrong and the world will kill us. I'm not allowing us to have a sad ending! I want a happy ending!!" I shout out him.

"I want us to last! I want us to sit on our house porch and sing the blues when we're old! I want to adopt and take care of kids! I want a family with you! And I want to grow old and die with you!!! Gosh Taehyung don't you want the same?" I stand up and put my hands out in front of me.

He looks up at me and frowns, wiping his tears and standing up, hugging me tightly. I hold him too and sway a little in his arms.

"Jimin, I want to marry you so badly. I want that dream to come true too. I love you so much I can't even describe it in words. You're my only one. So please, let's not cry anymore and let's laugh again. Let's loves each other for real and not just whine, let's be a real couple." He mumbles while coming to my gaze.

"What do you mean by that Tae? Aren't we already a real couple?" I stutter. He chuckles and nods.

"But we need more than this. Let's go on more dates and let's go clothes shopping together. Let's go to the beach and walk on the sand. Let's go to a fair and get cotton candy. Let's even go to a hotel and have a night to make love. I want those things, Jimin. Not stay at home 24/7." He states.

I nod and peck his lips, smiling and holding his waist. He grins and kisses me more deeply. I give him very sloppy kisses, but he kisses me more and more.

He cups my cheeks and sticks his tongue in my mouth, sucking on my tongue in the process. I pull away and kiss his cheek, resting my head on his shoulder again and blowing out my troubled air.

"Jimin," He whispers in my ear, pecking my lobe and rubbing his cheek on my head of hair.

"Yes baby?" I stutter out. He reaches his hands down to my shirt and puts them under it, sliding his hands up my back.

I widen my eyes and gulp, nervous for what he's going to do, "I want you to destroy me daddy."