Chapter 19

I walk into the Kims house and find Mrs. Kim cooking. I wave but pause. When I look I see a kid sitting at the table.

"Who the fuck-"

I walk closer and lean forwards, being only a couple inches away from kissing. He turns and gasps.

"Oh! This is my nephew, Huening Kai. He's staying with us." Mrs. Kim introduces him. I nod and pull away.

"I didn't know you had siblings Mrs. Kim," She turns to me and shakes her head.

"I'm an only child. Mr. Kim has 7 siblings, being the second eldest." I widen my eyes and feel my jaw drop.

"Big family," I whisper to myself. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Kai!!!" Shouts Taehyung. The kid turns and smiles, being embraced by Tae.

"Oh, this is my boyfriend Jimin." Taehyung pulls me in a side hug and kisses my cheek.

"Why the hell are you out of bed?" I complain. Taehyung rolls his eyes but gets a slap on the arm.

"I wanted to see one of my cousins, duh! And also... where's my snacks?" He holds his hand out.

"These snacks are only for good boys who stay in bed WHILE INJURED!!!" Taehyung gasp and jolts upstairs.

I smirk and turn to the kid, Kai. His cheeks are rosy red. I place a hang on my hip. He looks up at me then averts his gaze.

"Don't be shy kid. Soon we're going to be family so don't get all shy on me." I state.

"Family?" He asks, tilting his head. I nod and pat his shoulder.

"I'm getting married to your cute cousin Taehyung. So get ready to see this guy at all the holiday stuff." I point to myself and walk upstairs, going to Tae's room.

When I get up there this guy-

"PUT SOME CLOTHES ON! AND IS THAT THE DILDO FROM WHERE YOU HIT MRS-"

"JIMIN!!!"

"OH MY GOSH!!!"