Chapter 23 (R)

I wake up to find myself in Taehyung's arms. I smile and observe his looks. His sleeping face is the most cutest thing ever.

Everything that we did last night comes to mind and makes me feel a stirring feeling of euphoria.

Taehyung is excellent in bed. He really does make me sore. I wish we could do more. I mean don't get me wrong, the tie was a good idea. But maybe if I got a job, I could get more sex toys and stuff. Or we could just make our own shit, like the tie.

I slowly sit up on the bed and feel my lower back, ass, legs, and feet sore or numb. I groan and stand up, going to his closet to grab a hoodie, sweatpants and socks.

I look over at him to find him still sleeping. I limp over to the bathroom and turn on the shower. I place my- or well his clothes on the sink counter, hopping into the shower.

The steaming water drizzles down my body, making me think of so many things:

Taehyung and I after high school are getting married. And where things are heading now, we'll be happy together. But that could change. We could break up like before with some silly text. We could fall in love with someone else. Maybe one of us dies in a car wreck, I don't know.

As my brain racks up on all these thoughts I suddenly feel arms around my waist, pulling me closer to them.

I smile and lean back, "You smell good." He chuckles, kissing my shoulder.

"Do I? I haven't put the soap on." I joke. He continues to chuckle, making me smile wider.

Taehyung starts sucking on my neck, swirling his tongue on my skin. His lips feel chapped but I don't mind, and he teeth feel dull.

"You don't have too. You always smell good. Now let me lather you all up cupcake." He grabs the bar of soap and starts to rub it on my abdomen.

"You know," I close my eyes, "Your bruises seem pretty okay now." I lean my head on his shoulder and feel him breathing heavily.

"Yeah. But the cuts on my wrist will scar." He admits. I nod and bite my inner cheek, it's all my fault.

Taehyung starts to pump me up. I open my eyes and look up at the ceiling. Moans slip out slowly from my mouth, making him go faster. I reach my hand to where his head of hair is and tangle my fingers with the strands. I bite down on my lips and moan the more he pumps.

I didn't even realize I was hard before he started to rub all on me. Maybe I'm still static from last night. Or maybe it's just him.

"Tae- Ah- I need to wash up. I'm dirty." I moan out. He slows down on the pumping but is still doing it. I roll my eyes and grab the shampoo.

I squeeze the bottle and see the shampoo drip into my hand. I then close the bottle and set it back in the self. Raising my hands into my hair, I rub the hair wash all into my locks. I'm practically digging my nails into my scalp to get in there.

"You smell like me now." Taehyung jokes. I giggle and wash out the soap in my hair.

"You like that?" I turn to him to see his gorgeous face.

"I do actually. And plus," He leans his face closer to mine, "You're mine cupcake so don't go to anyone else." He locks lips with me, smacking them against mine.

I smirk and kiss back, getting on my tippy toes and start to suck on his lips. His hands go to my ass, rubbing my cheeks along with gripping them. I turn my head to the side and deepen the kiss. Taehyung starts to lick my teeth, pushing his tongue into my mouth to explore and taste me. I slip and slide my tongue around his and feel the warmth from his mouth.

Suddenly I feel fingers in me. I widen my eyes and gasp during the kiss. Taehyung pulls away and starts kissing my neck again while fingering me.

I lean into him and grunt when he starts to move his fingers in and out of me. I open my mouth and place it on his shoulder, biting it with a bit of salvia dripping down my chin.

I feel him scissor me but still moving his fingers in and out. Soon he picks up the pace and start to roughly smash his fingers into me.

I squeeze my eyes shut and keep moaning loudly until he pulls them (his fingers) out. I pant, pulling myself to see his face.

"Let me finish my shower." I breathe out. He nods and helps me finish up my shower.

-

I'm sitting on my couch, texting Taehyung when suddenly Mom rushes into the room. I look up at her and blink.

"Jimin... I need details, ASAP!" She jumps on the couch and looks like she just took a long shit or something.

"Details about what?" I question. I turn off my phone and try to hear out what this coot wants to hear.

"Mrs. Kim told me she hear you and Taehyung this morning... moaning in his bathroom. Shower sex?" Mom does some eyebrow dance with a smirk.

"WHAT?! I'm not telling you about my sex life! That's gross and my business alone! What the fuck!!!" I cringe and cover my face.

"C'mon, dad's not here so... 😏" I gag and slap her arm, feeling queasy.

"No! No one wants to tell their mom about their partner fucking them and shit!" I shout.

"So you're bottom huh?" She smirks wider than before.

"Wha- Ughhh... Not all the time- WAIT WHY AM I TELLING YOU!!!!" I yell.

"Oh? So a switch relationship? Did he fuck you this morning or did you do him?" She asks.

"NEITHER! I'm going over there!" I stand up and head over to Taehyung's house.

But when I get over there I see him walking out of the house with a red face. I smile and walk over to him, waving to him. He sees me and sighs, running to me.

Taehyung embraces me, "Wah, I'm glad you came out here. My mom is soo embarrassing." He admits.

"Why?" I pull away from the hug and look at him. He shyly chuckles and scratches the back of his neck.

"She was asking about our sex life, did your mom ask you too?" He asks.

"Yeah, I accidentally told her we are a switch." I mumble.

"Really? Haha, me too!" Taehyung starts laughing and soon I join.

Gosh, I'm glad we go back together. I don't know what I'd do without him.