Chapter 7 (R)

| Taehyung's POV |

I'm sitting next to Jimin in class and see him just doodling and shit. I groan keep looking at the board, trying to focus on class.

Jimin grunts and looks at me, showing me his paper. I side eye it and see it says, "Wanna Skip?" I raise my brows and shake my head.

"Class is about to end," I whisper. The teacher, Social Studies teacher gives us a stink eye and twist his lips, I hate him so much.

I clear my throat and write the new notes down. He finishes talking to us and comes over, handing papers for us to complete in class if not it's homework.

He comes to Jimin's and I table and frowns. Jimin has covered up the you wanna skip part but not the doodles.

"Park Jimin, What have you been doing in my class?" The teacher asks, raising a brow.

"Well... I guess doodling but it's only because I learned this already, blah blah." Jimin mockingly says out.

"Are you... Are you mocking me?" The teacher asks, everyone snickers.

Jimin has always been then type to be sassy and rude, when he wants to. The teacher is in shock. I roll my eyes and look at Jimin's handsome face, gosh he's so cute.

"No, just saying... well... do you think I'm mocking you teach?" Jimin whispers.

The teacher shakes his head leaves us be, shocked by Jimin's tone. I chuckle and nudge his thigh, making him look at me.

"You're cute," I whisper, pushing my hot, minty  breath in his face.

"Am I now?" He snarls and licks his plump lips.

I curl my toes in my shoes and feel my heart skip a beat. His eyes glimmer with beauty, making me blush. Gosh this guy is my type.

"Wanna... go on a date with me?" He whispers. I widen my eyes and gulp, thinking of a date with this cutie.

I smile at him and push him playfully, giggling, "Sure, why not!" I whisper shout.

The bell rings and lets everyone out but, Jimin and I are still seated. He bites his lip and stands, leaving the scene.

Gosh, he's such a hunk..

-

I'm standing outside, waiting for this idiot to finally be done getting ready! I blow out my hot air and cross my arms, leaning against the door.

I suddenly feel the door open behind me, making me jump. I turn to see Jimin wearing a black boxy T, ripped jeans, white adidas with black stripes and some rings.

"You look great," I stutter. He runs his fingers through his hair and shyly smiles.

I chuckle and walk to my car, hoping in. He follows in and I drive away.

"Where are we gonna go Jimin?" I ask, looking ahead. He hums and thinks.

"The movies? A romance movie just came out and I heard it's good." I nod and drive to the theater, excited for our first date!

"Crazy this is our first date and yet we've have had sex already," I blurt out. He chuckle and nods.

"Pretty crazy," He laughs. I shyly smile and slowly grab his hand, intertwining my fingers with his.

( A/n: BTW, know this is random but, Tae's and Jimin's parents are off on a business trip during this. You will find out later when they come back but that's why they aren't around, just needed to say that..)