Chapter 10 (R)

"Well who are they?" I ask. He shrugs and pulls the black mask off their faces and we both gasp.

It's Yoongi's parents. I stand back and feel my heart drop. Why the hell did they try and take that? They're good friends with his parents. And they're also supposed to be on the business trip with both our parents.

"Tae What the fuck?" I question. He looks as shocked as me.

"Jimin something ain't right, why would they try and steal grandma? And why aren't they with our parents?" He stutters. I shake my head and then realize.

"Taehyung! You hit Mrs. Min in the back of the head with a fucking dildo! Oh my... you know she hates you right?" I fling my arms in the air and bunch my brows together.

"Well that's payback for touching my grandma and allowing your son to also try and rape my future hubby. So die in a hole hag!" He kicks her shoulder and pouts.

"No time for payback Tae, we must get these two home before anything else goes wrong..." I grab Mr. Min and start pulling him away, Tae follows.

-

It's been two hours ever since the Mins had broken in and yet the house seems quiet. Taehyung has been holding his grandma for a long time, looking at the wall thinking.

"Tae," I croak out. He looks at me and nods. I sigh and run my fingers through my hair.

"We can't tell our parents about this, until we find out why those two broke into your house, and try stealing this vase." I state. He nods and stands, placing his grandma on the shelf where it was at.

"One things for sure... dildos are great weapons. In sex and beating robbers up!" He smiles and jumps over to me, cuddling me and kissing my cheek.

"Let's not worry about that now, let's do that when mom and dad get home okay?" He rubs my thigh and leans his cute head on my shoulder.

"Tae, I love you..." I kiss the top of his head, happy I'm with him.

"And also, wanna get down with it?" He asks, smirking. I frown and give him duck lips.

This bitch really be wanting sex even though we have a mystery in our hands, we've just become the Mystery gang.

"Are you really asking to get laid? Taehyung really?" I shake my head and hold my face, disappointed.

"I mean yeah..." He pouts and I slap his leg, really wanting to kill this cute fuck.

"Tae it's still the morning, let's do it tonight," I state. He pouts and looks me in the eyes, pouting.

"Pwease?" He whines. His puppy dog eyes grow wide and I'm dying but I wish I could slap him for so many things.

"Only kisses, maybe a hickey. Okay? That's it! Tonight I want to do some foreplay," I smirk and see his cheek flush with red. He nods and slowly leans in, about to attack.

I close my eyes and feel his lushes lips brush against mine. My back shutters at this and I slowly kiss him back.

He cups my cheeks and kisses me softly, gently. All I can hear is our lips smacking together, causing me to scream joy on the inside.

I hold his hand and keep kissing his wonderful lips. Suddenly he deepens the kiss and makes it more passionate. The pace picks up and my heart is pounding so hard it's breaking my ribcage.

His tongue pushes my lips and slips and slides in my mouth. I swirl my tongue around his long beauty (not penis) and suck on it.

His moans fill my mouth and causes me to groan. He picks me up and places me on his lap, holding my hips and kissing me loosely.

I place my elbows on his shoulders and tangle my fingers with his locks, gripping it at the roots.

Taehyung leaves me lips and trails kisses down my neck. He finds a tender and sweet spot on my neck and sucks harshly on it.

Moans fill the room, making the air hot and moist. I bite my lip and moan deeply, wanting this man inside of me.

"Taehyung~" I moan. He keeps sucking on my neck and leaves hickeys left and right.

He even nibbles on my neck and leaves bite marks. My shoulder is attack along with my collar bone, gosh he's horny.

"Baby I-"

RING RING

I raise my brow and groan, mad at the phone ringing. I storm to it and see it's the home phone. I pick it up and answer.

"Hello?" I say rudely. Someone sighs and coughs.

"Is this Taehyung?" It's a female. I raise a brow and scratch my head.

"No? It's Jimin," I state. The woman gives me an 'oh' sound and chuckles.

"It's Mrs. Min."

I widen my eyes and put the phone on my shoulder. I look at Taehyung and feel sweat rushing down my spine.

"Who is it?" Taehyung asks. I gulp and try and find words.

"Mrs. Min?!" I whisper yell. He jolts over to the phone and gulps, putting the call on speaker.

"Hey again, sorry. So Mrs. Min why do you call?" I ask nervously. She chuckles.

"Well I just want ask, are you perhaps staying with Taehyung?" I feel my heart sweating even.

"Yes my parents aren't home and they don't trust me. Since they think I'll burn the house down or worse, die of food poisoning. But yeah I'm staying at his place. Why is this important, aren't you on the business trip with our parents?" I ask her, knowing she ain't there.

"Well we were but Yoongi got 'sick' and we had to come home. And I was asking since I saw you and Taehyung come home together yesterday," I nod to myself and Taehyung is just a cringing.

"Well what's wrong with that?" I question. She clears her throat and I can hear her getting closer to the phone.

"I know you two knocked us out this morning. I'm not stupid, this is my warning. If you tell a single soul, I will kill you both. That vase is mine and that's that's." She spits into the phone.

I grit my teeth and hang up on her, looking at Taehyung who is equally mad. I run my fingers through my hair and feel rage build up.

"This is messed up," Taehyung speak. I nod and chew on my lip, thinking about what she said.

"We need to tell somebody," I mumble. Taehyung shakes his head and crosses her arms.

"We can't, she just threatened us. Threatened to kill us." He states. I nod and hold my chin.

"But if we don't that vase will be stolen and that means, bye bye grandma. So we need to protect grandma and make some secret code to tell our parents the Mins are bad news." I point out. He nods and also holds his chin.

"We could try and use a ticking code," He smiles and claps, thinking of stupid ideas.

"I can't believe I'm going to marry an idiot." I clasp my hands together and sigh.

"I'm not an idiot!" He shouts, pouting with so much cuteness.

"You hit Mrs. Min with a dildo Tae, that's the highest type of stupidity." I give him duck lips and he has no come back.

"Now let's make breakfast,"