Chapter 13

Today is exam day and the last day of Taehyung and I being by ourselves. I really hate school and leaving my baby Tae.

I walk into my math class and sit down in my seat. I sigh and slump into my chair.

Yoongi walks in too and that reminds me of his parents raiding into his (Taehyung's) hime and shit, such terrible people.

I blow it off and get ready for this stupid test. Gosh I'm not prepared for this stupid test, hope it goes well. Fingers crossed.

-

I'm waiting for Taehyung to walk home with him. As I'm waiting I see something really surprising.

It's Yoongi making our with... Jung Hoseok?! That guy? The nerdy kid? Holy- That's so fucking surprising I'm peeing in my pants!

I flare my nostrils and suddenly jump. Someone kisses my neck and holds my waist. I frown and look at the culprit.

"Hey baby," Taehyung smiles at me. I roll my eyes and walk away.

"Baby! Wait!" He shouts. I groan and head to my house. I grit my teeth seeing this place.

When we get there I hug Taehyung and we stay in this hug for awhile. He is just keeping his face in my nape.

"Tae?" I hear him hum and smile. I grip his shirt and feel my eyes water.

"I love you," I whisper in his ear. He giggles and kisses my neck then my lips, leaving pecks on them.

"Love you too..."

-

It's been four weeks since Mom and Dad have come back. And well it's been horrible.

I can't go over to Taehyung's since I failed my math exam! What the hell!! Plus the Mins have been over and that's the worst!!

I want to die. This is the worst!!! Taehyung? My baby?! Aw fuck!

I walk out of the bathroom when suddenly there is a person on my bed. I widen my eyes to see Kim Taehyung!

"Taehyung?!" I shout. He whips his head towards me and smiles.

"Hey sexy," He flirts. I smile widely and go to him. He gets up from the bed and embraces me.

"Oh my gosh, I've missed you..." I whisper in his nape.

"Baby..." He moans. I nod and look at him.

His eyes are big and brown along with his charming looks. I smile and caresses his cheek.

Suddenly a pair of lips smash against mine. I immediately kiss back and grip Taehyung's hair.

The kiss is soft and gently. I pull away and we flop onto the bed. I snuggle right up on him and lay my head on his chest.

"Tae? How did you get in?" I ask. He chuckles and pets my hair.

"I forced my parents to go hang out with your parents and bring me along. So the Parks just said that we could hang only tonight." Taehyung pets my hair and curls it.

"Wow, do your parents know...?" I squeeze my eyes shut and he sighs.

"My mom does." He says. I jerk my head up and look him eye to eye.

"How does she know? When did she find out? What was respond and or reaction? Who told her? Where did she find out?" I ask him. He smiles and pets my hair.

"Well... My mom found her robe in my room. And she saw hickeys. Plus she saw us kiss the day before you were grounded. I ask her if she knew. She wanted to hear it from me, I told her. And she hugged me and told me that her and my father hoped that You and I would be happy in the marriage." He stops petting my locks and pecks my lips.

I smile and just snuggle him till I can't anymore. His big hands hold me tight, making it all last forever.

I sit up and sit on his lap. He lays his hands on my thighs and looks me in the eyes, being confused.

"Tae, I want to fuck you so hard right now." I admit. His eyes go wide and he purse his lips.

"I..." He seems speechless. I gulp and slowly lean in, closing my eyes.

Our lips brush but this time it's not lustful or gently. But a calming kiss, not passionate either.

Our lips lock in place and we make out, smacking our lips together. I tangle my fingers into his locks and deeply smooch him.

Taehyung pushes me up and kisses me harder. His hands rub my back all over. I moan deeply and move my hands to his neck.

His teeth graze my lip and with a blink of the eye, his tongue is already exploring my cave.

But the more the kiss, the more meaningful it gets. Every breath and lip smack makes me tingle. And his soft, gently, caring, yet massive hands caress my back.

But suddenly, my eyes are filled to the brim with tears. Tears I can't explain. They're not sad tears, but not happy ones either.

"Baby?" Taehyung pulls away and looks me into the eyes. I sniffle and hug him, feeling myself cry for him, cry for Kim Taehyung.

"Please don't leave me." I moan. "Please don't go." I beg. "I can't live without you..." I confess.

"Jimin..." Taehyung cups my face and brings it close to his. He looks into my orbs with a relaxed expression.

"I want to be with you until the ends of the earth. So Baby? Don't cry, okay? I'm here for you, always." He pulls me into a hug and pets my hair once more.

I grip his shirt and slowly kiss his collar bone, feeling myself wallow in shame for saying such words.

But I love him.

-

Hey, A/n here! I'm so happy ya'll are enjoying my fanfic (s). I never thought I would get over 1k views on this ff.

Thank you so much, it means the world to me.

And also, if you want to ask questions about the fanfic (s) just comment and I will try my best to get back to you.

Also, I have a second account. This account DOES NOT have Yaoi. So plz go support that too.

It's called KittyPaws1012. I have one story on thee so go check that out.

Love you guys.