Chapter 16

"I love your hands,"

I sheepishly smile and lean myself against Taehyung, feeling my chest warm up.

"Stob it.." I pout. Taehyung laughs and keeps kissing my knuckles.

"Don't make out with my knuckles! Make out with my lips dummy!" I shout. He smirks and smashes his lips onto mine.

I gasp but kiss back. I tangle my fingers into his hair, deepening the kiss by tilting my head. I feel Tae's hand slide to my waist.

Suddenly we fall down onto the couch and keep making out. I grin when I feel Taehyung jr. has rose up.

I rub myself against Taehyung and feel his mouth open a bit, letting me slip in my tongue. I explore is big cavern.

He swirls his monstrous tongue around mine and sucks the salvia off of it. I pull on his locks and head him moan deeply.

"Ahem,"

I gasp and shove Taehyung off me and into the floor, making him hit his head on the table. I gasp even louder.

"Owie," Taehyung pouts. I flip out and grab Taehyung head, rubbing it.

"Does it feel better?" I ask him. Tae nods and we look up to see- My Dad?

"Dad? Why are you here?" I ask. Dad chuckles and looks at Taehyung then me.

"Mr. Kim told me Mrs. Kim was showing baby pictures so... I wanted to show Jimin's baby pictures! Mom's on her periods so-"

"I'm good." I help Tae up and pet his long, black locks. Dad comes over to us and lays the picture book on the table.

"Who's ready to see Baby Jimin!" Dad says with enjoyment.

"Me!" Taehyung raises his hand and smiles widely. I roll my eyes and the chaos begins.

"There's only a couple I can show, most of them he's naked." Dad snickers and I gasp.

"Just show the pictures!!!" I whine. Dad rolls his eyes and shows the pictures.

 Dad rolls his eyes and shows the pictures