Chapter 6 (R)

| Jimin's POV |

I'm sitting in the only class I have with Tae, Social Studies. He sits next to me and is very looky looky today, if you know what I mean. 😏

I'm looking at the board when I feel something creep up my thigh. I gulp and keep looking at the board, nervous. The hand stops at my dick and grips.

I push my lips together and try not to moan, in front of everyone. Taehyung pets it and caresses it. I chew on my lip and lean my cheek against my fist.

Suddenly he slides his hand in my pants, unzipping them and going under my boxers. Crazy it's been a week since we've dated and we barely talk and now he's touching my fucking dick!

I side eyes him and push my salvia down my throat. He pumps me, making me lean forward and hum.

The teacher looks at the class and smiles. He continues and talks about some random story of these guys, ah shit.

Taehyung pumps faster and makes me let a whisper moan. The teacher looks at me and I just smile, he makes that kind of face and continues.

I lean back and look at Taehyung, trying to make him stop. He smirks and caresses my tip with his thumb.

I sigh and lean forwards again and play with my pencil, trying not to moan loud as fuck and get in big trouble.

He then stops and pulls his hand away when the teacher walks closer to us and looks at us weird.

"So in conclusion, they died. Mr. Park what did I say?" He asks. I roll my eyes and look up at the teacher, telling him what he said.

"Good," He raises a brow as Taehyung giving him a 'fucking leave' face. "Mr. Kim, that just earned you detention." And he leaves.

Taehyung scoffs and everyone snickers. I roll my eyes and look down to see me raised. I clear my throat and zip my pants up, feeling wet in my pants.

Ah shit, I didn't even feel myself cum at all. Sucks ass. I pout and finish up this class.

-

I watch some good old news on the tv, waiting for Tae to get home when I get a text. I raise a brow and click it, the ID is unknown.

UNKNOWN:
Hey

UNKNOWN:
I want to fuck you so hard 🍆🍆🍑🍑

I raise my brows and feel myself gag, uh bro I got a boyfriend.

Me:
Bro, who tf r u???

UNKNOWN:
Doesn't matter, Imma send a nude 🍆👌

They sends the pic and I'm grossed out, it's a girl and imma be honest, it's gross. Then he sends another one... of a guy.

UNKNOWN:
Srry first one of my sis, second one is me 👅💦🍆

I gag and then the door opens, showing a frustrated Taehyung. He looks at me and I turn off my phone, throwing it.

Gosh I look suspicious now... He raises a brow. My phone goes off, probably more nudes. He closes the door and sits next to me, waiting for me to check the text.

"Aren't you gonna answer that?" He asks. I cringe and look into his judging eyes.

"Uhh, suurrees.." I grab the phone and see this guy send a pic of him fingering himself, what. The. HELL!!!

I throw it and feel sweat pouring out of me. Tae scoffs and pulls his hand out.

"Hand me the phone," He grunts out. I gulp and shake my head.