Chapter 5 (R)

| Jimin's POV |

Taehyung and I are watching some movies at his house and sitting side by side. As we watch the movie a sudden sex scene comes on screen. I nervously cough as the woman moans like crazy.

"Tae, why the fuck are we watching porn?" I question. He rubs the back of his neck and shrugs. I pout and stand up looking at Taehyung to see him staring at me.

"What?" I ask. He stands up and hugs me, holding my waist tightly. "About that kiss earlier...?"

My face exploded with blush, redness. I bite my lip and snuggle my head into the crease of his neck. I feel his hands explore down to my ass, gripping it tightly. A soft moan creeps from my lips and gets muffled by his body.

"Do you like that?" His voice drops low and his hot breath pushes on my earlobe. I bite my lip and hum.

"Tae..." I stutter out. He chuckles and kisses my head, turning off the sex shit and heads upstairs with me.

We get to his room and I shut the door, but suddenly I'm being pinned to the wall. I look up at Taehyung to see lust filling his orbs. His breath is heavy and hot. His pecks rise and fall, making me hard.

"Taehyung I think we should-" He cuts me off with his lips, kissing me swiftly. I kiss back immediately, wrapping my arms around his neck and intertwining my fingers with his curly locks.

His lips moist mine, sucking and releasing from them. My lips engulf his, taking control at various moments.

His teeth graze my bottom lip, asking if he can enter into my mouth, I open my mouth a bit as he sticks his long tongue straight into my cavern.

I gag a little bit but suck on his moist tongue, feeling the bumpy texture. His tongue wraps itself into mine, playing around with it.

We pull away and take a breather. We go to his bed and flop next to each other. I look at him and smile, "Tae," I ask. He turns his pretty face to me and hums, "Have you... Have you ever liked me?" I ask him.

"Well no, not really. I always liked girls but when I found out we were getting married I... something in me clicked and I wanted to be with you... forever." He stampers out. I chuckle and smile.

"What about you hm? Did you always like me?" He nudges my arm and grins. I shake my head and look into his orbs, "I've always liked guys, but I saw you as a friend. But when you saved me from Yoongi, it clicked."

Taehyung grabs my hand and intertwines his long, slim, narrow fingers with my chubby, short, and stubby fingers.

"I... I l-love you Tae.." I say closing my eyes, falling asleep to his giggles.

-

I'm sitting at lunch hanging with Tae, playing footsies with him. I'm probably blushing madly but I mean last night we made out... the second time.

Crazy we've fallen for each other with no problem. Friends don't usually fall in love but we do. His foot slides up to my dick and pushes on it slightly.

I moan a little and slap his foot away, pouting. He laughs and looks me in the eyes lovingly. I smile and avert my eyes from his, embarrassed by his hotness.

"So," He speaks. I perk my head up and listen to his deep voice, "Are we officially boyfriends or...?" He asks.

I think about and look into his orbs, "You have to ask to ask me first." He giggles and holds my hand.

"Park Jimin, will you be my boyfriend?" He whispers. I smile widely and nod my head, "Yes!" I excitedly say.

People looks at us weird but they can go fuck themselves. I laugh and caress Tae's hand. He blushes and averts his vision to his food.

"Baby," I mumble. He perks his head up and shows his widen eyes. I lick my plump lips and exam his. "You are now mine, only mine." I whisper.

"But when we get married then we'll be together forever." I nod and giggle.

"Where can we get married though?" I ask. He thinks and smiles, showing his boxy smile. "France!" He says. I nod and we get all excited of going to France.

"Then for our honey moon?" I ask. He thinks and gets an idea, "I think a good place would be Bali! It's real pretty!" He assures me. I nod and smile, thinking about the wedding an everything.

"Do you really... I'll ask later." The bell rings and we leave for our next classes.

-

I flop onto Tae's bed and look around his room. He somehow got detention and now I'm here all by myself. I then look at his closet to see a bunch of hoodies.

I jump up and go to get his black moon hoodie. I take my shirt off and pull it over, snuggling in it.

I rip off my sweatpants and put his jeans on, they're long but tight on me. Especially on the ass and thighs.

I roll on his bed and grab my phone, watching cat videos and so forth. I close my eyes soon enough and fall asleep, taking a nice nap.

-

I wake up to find something kissing my lips. I open my eyes a little bit to see Tae kissing me deeply. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him in.

"Sorry I was late baby " Taehyung whispered. I giggle and pull him on top of him to cuddle.

He makes an 'oof' sound and lays on my stomach, looking up at me. He slightly grabs the hoodie and shyly blushes.

"This is mine, plus the jeans. You're now stealing my clothes huh?" He sits on my abdomen and looks down at me.

"Well... I..." I can't tell him an answer. So I just blush and hold his thighs.

"Don't go pout, you'll have to pay!" He raises his hands and tickles me.

"Ahahahahaha!!" I keep laughing harder. I feel his hands tickling me faster.

I yell stop but he keeps going, I feel my smile growing wider and more happily. But suddenly he stops and leans down, pecking my lips.

I smile during the kiss and pull away, looking into his glowing brown eyes. He still sits on my stomach and then lays down, playing with my hair.

"I love your hair, blonde and cute." Taehyung twist and twirls a strand and rest his chin on my chest.

"Jiminie," I look at him and hum, "I love you.. and even though we've been dating for only a couple of hours, we've been friends since childhood and I... I think deep down my love for you was more than brotherly love or friendship." He states.

I nod and smile, looking into his orbs. "Same for me. And now it's more sexual, you always make me horny now, and I like that feeling."