Back from the Grave; End of a Chapter

Hello there 👋

I'm the author of this book and well, it's been well over a year since I've even touched this story. It's pretty dusty if you ask me.

Back in my last post, in DECEMBER OF 2021, I had mentioned that I wasn't quite interested in writing this type of material.

I honestly never thought this book would be loved as much as it has been.

And btw, 86K FUCKING VIEWS?!! WHAT THE FUCKKKK?!!!!!

When I started to write this not-so-well-written book I never thought anyone would care. 1k views was enough for me but over 80? Never in my wildest dreams. So thank you sooo much for all the love and care.

Life has been crazy over this past year. Not only for me but for BTS too. FIFA performance, solo albums, BTS becoming ambassadors of companies, and Jin going to the military. And so much more for the boys.

I'm so proud of them and every single achievement they have gotten.

I started this book a couple of years ago and kept writing for the fun of it. Now fast forward to 2023 where I haven't even really been on this page for over a year, crazy.

So the question you must all have is: What's going to happen to Forced Marriage? Well... this will be discontinued. It's official. Now I won't be bluntly saying such as I think a lot of people still like to read it and more people keep popping up to read each chapter. So I'll just put in my bio of the news but... it's done with.

This book is badly written and my writing style and understand of the art of writing has changed and improved a lot.

I think the reason why people were so drawn to this book was that it was different. A arranged marriage between best friends that are also factive characters of BTS members? Yeah, very different.

I'm still proud of this work and that's why I'm keeping it open and letting you guys read it.

I also do want to say though, I've been thinking about starting to write on this page again. I've had a story idea for a while and that's kind of why I came back to this account. I honestly have no idea if I'll even publish it.

One of my main struggles as a writer is finishing anything. Due to my ADHD/ADD, it's been hard for me. And because of this, I feel bad for ending this book before the story actually ended.

I want to do better, but with another work that will be good from start to finish. That's why I've decided to start another project, if I even publish it.

Overall, thank you all so much for enjoying and reading my content. I hope that I'll be able to get back into writing and making stories for you, as my readers, to enjoy.

Have a great day/night, look out for my possible new story, and I've had a blast with you all on this book's journey.

Love you guys 💕

And goodbye 👋