Chapter 12 (R)

| Taehyung's POV |

I lean closer to his ear and whisper, "I want you to destroy me daddy."

He pulls his head away and looks at me in shock. His cheeks flush with red as I look at him with lust.

"Tae but you're-"

I lean closer to him and touch his ass, squeezing it slowly and licking my lips. I groan and smirk.

"I want you to fuck me so hard that I can't even remember my name. Daddy fuck me..." I whisper.

Jimin nods slowly and grabs my wrist, making me follow him upstairs. I smile and think what he will do.

We get in the room and he shuts the door. I sit on the bed and wait for what he will do next. He gulps and scratches the back of his head.

"G-give me a second okay?" He stutters and walks out. Leaving me in shock and rage.

"The fuck?"

| Jimin's POV |

I go to the bathroom and get naked, looking at myself in the mirror and cringing. Gosh I'm ugly.

I see his moms make up bag, weird she left it. I shrug and open it to find what I need. I lick my lips and put on some dark grey eyeshadow, dark red lipstick, blush, and some glitter under my eyes.

I smile at myself and take off my clothes and then go into his parents room, being sneaky. I look in his moms closet and well to my surprise there's a beautiful black, lace robe. I grab that then I stop when I see a box.

"Wow," I whisper gasp. I chuckle and squat down to look at the box.

The box is full of sex toys. His parents must love to have sex. I raise a brow and think, they wouldn't mind if I borrowed some right?

I shrug and look through it. I see fluffy, black cuffs, a whip, a penis ring that vibrates, and a couple of different size dildos.

I flare my nostrils and grab what I need. I bite my lip and head back to the room. When I open the door I see a very mad, naked, Taehyung.

"You're- oh wow," He chokes on his words. I lick my lips and walk over with my bag of sex toys and drop them.

"Now I'm ready to have fun," I snarl at him. He smirks and sits straight on the bed.

"Lay down baby boy," I whisper. He nods and lays on the bed, prepared to have sex with me.

I get on top of him and sit on his hips, ready to tease him a bit. I breathe in and start to grind on him. He widens his eyes and moans immediately.

"J-Jimin?" He moans with a shocked expression. I hush him and keep doing my business.

I grind on him slowly, holding his waist and closing my eyes. Every time my hip moves around on Taehyung he groans and moans.

"Ah- Ah-" He moans. I chuckle and keep doing it.

"You're sensitive baby boy," I groan. He shakes his head and holds my thighs.

"T-try me," He stutters. I look down at him and smirk.

"I found... somethings.." I whisper. He gulps and grips my thigh tightly.

"W-What... What things?" He averts his eyes and sweats. I grab his face and turn his face back to mine.

"Don't look away, you asked for this. And I found them in your parents closet, they must really like sex." I state. He giggles and bites his lip.