Chapter 3 (R)

| Jimin's POV |

It's been three days since Taehyung and I found out that we were going to get married. I don't know what to do, Tae hasn't texted or called or hanged out with me at school.

And I-

BING

I turn to my phone and grab it to see a text from Taehyung. I open it and holy-

TaeTae💜:

TaeTae💜:Daddy~

TaeTae💜:
Daddy~

TaeTae💜:
Come to my house and we can fuck all night~

TaeTae💜:
🍑🍆

I feel my whole soul escape my body. I cough and look at the screen again. He starts to type again. I bite my lip and wait.

TaeTae💜:
Daddy? Hello?... Wtf??

TaeTae💜:
Do u want a pic?

TaeTae💜:
[Sends Dick Pic]

I feel my mouth water at the sight of his member on my screen. I feel my whole body tingle. I shockingly text back, being dumb.

Me:
Tae? This is Jimin. Wtf r u doing?

No response.

Suddenly my phone starts to ring, he's calling me! Oh fuck! I'm screwed. I answer quickly and hear him panting.

"Hello?" I answer. His breath is fast, what the hell is he doing? He moans into the phone and he giggles.

"Jiminie," His voice is high in pitch. Did he? Did he drink alcohol? Why would he drink that? "Jiminie!"

"Tae what have you-"

"Why did we have to be engaged? Hm? Tell me! Don't you like Rose? I can't do that to you mannn!!!" His breath fastens and his moans get softer. "I want... I want you to be happy. Not gay with me.."

"Tae... you're drunk. Who were these text for?" I ask him with a stern voice. He hiccups and chuckles. "For a guy online, I've been experimenting with my sexuality.. wanting to know how it feels to be gay.." I sigh.

"I'm coming over."

I hang up and jump out of bed, getting into some good clothes to go to his house. I get a pair of ripped skinny jeans, a black belt, a black shirt-sleeve shirt, black converse, and black socks.

I head to the door and Eomma pulls me aside. "You okay?" She asks. I nod and open the door. "Hanging with Tae, he's really wants to see me.."

She smiles and lets me go. I rush over to his house and knock on his door. His dad opens the door and I tell him the norm, blah blah.