Chapter 21 (R)

It's been a week since Taehyung and I broke up.

It's been a week since I've came out of my room.

It's been a week since I've eaten anything.

It's been a week since I've done anything.

I sit on my bed looking at my phone with one of Taehyung's hoodies on. I look on Instagram and find nothing but couples.

I feel tears start to leak out but I try to keep them in. But I sob anyways and throw my phone.

"He's such an asshole! But I love him!!!!" I shout.

I wipe my tears away and gulp, thinking about touching Taehyung and kissing his pink lips. I then feel myself rise.

I gulp and try not to think about him, he broke up with me dick! Stop rising for him!

I groan and slide my hand into my pants. I gulp and touch myself, caressing my tip. I bite my lip and raise my hips up a bit.

I then go and start rubbing my member, feeling myself up. I go faster and faster and think about Taehyung's body and deep voice.

I start to moan and feel as if Taehyung is sucking me harshly. I main his name and feel my whole body having an organism.

When I get to my climax I spit into my pants with semen. I bite my lip and groan deeply. With that I pull my hand out of my pants, going to the bathroom to clean up.

When I walk out of the bathroom I find a figure on my bed. I gasp and jump, leaning against the wall.

"What the- Kai?" I tilt my head and frown. Kai looks pretty sad.

"What do you want huh? To tell me Taehyung is giving back my stuff? Or he's in a relationship?" I say with a mad tone.

"No. I want you two to talk. Taehyung is in a really bad state right now." Kai admits.

"How so? Is he pouting?" I joke. Kai shakes his head and looks really sad.

"He told me not to tell anyone but... he's been cutting himself." Kai whispers.

My whole body goes into a filling of shock. My heart breaks apart but by bit. Tears are now trickling down my cheeks.

"Take me to him."

We rush over to Taehyung's house. It seems his parents aren't home so that's good. We dash into the house and up the stairs, going to Tae's room.

We get to his door and knock, hoping for some kind of answer. We wait and wait for anything.

"Tae? Baby? Taehyung?" I stutter out. I here footsteps come to the door also immediately.

Taehyung jerks the door open, "Jimin? Why are you here? We broke up! Go home..."

"No! Why are you hurting yourself!!" I grab his wrist and force him to show me the cuts.

And holy-

I feel my body falling apart.

My whole world is crashing down.

His arms are cut left to right.

They are deep and there's one big one across the bottom of his palm. I gulp and look up at his red face from his sobs he's doing.

"I'm sorry,"

"I'm so sorry,"

"I love you so much I hate myself."

"I don't want you to leave me alone anymore."

"Jimin I was so ashamed of this."

"It was such a guilty feeling yet satisfying."

"Do you hate this now?"

"I know you hate me for-"

I shut him up with my lips, sloppily smacking my lips against his. He kisses back but still sobs.

We pull away and look at each other in the eyes. I cup his cheeks and rest my forehead against his own.

"I love you Kim Taehyung," I weakly smile and peck his lips.

"I'm so sorry," He sobs more and more. I well I just join him.

This week has been harsh. I lost the only person I love truly. Taehyung is the my one and only. I would die for him. Guess the same is for him too.

"Jimin? Will you be my boyfriend again?" Tae ask. I chuckle and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Of course my TaeTae, I love you," I peck his lips and lean my head on his shoulder.

"Hehe," Taehyung rubs my back and kisses the top of my head.

"I... guys?" Speaks up Kai. Taehyung and I jump, looking at Kai.

"Holy Hotdog water! Kai... I thought you poofed and left. What the hell!" I shout.

"I'm sorry!! 😖 I wasn't trying to pry but you guys are my otp ship and my idols for gay relationships. So I wanted to see how everything went..." Kai confesses.

"Oh my- Really?" Taehyung leaves my hug and goes hug him.

"Are you into a guy Kai?" I ask him. Kai's cheek turn into a light shade of pink. He bites his lip a little and fidgets with his shirt.

"There's this one kid in my class that I really like. He's really cool and super smart and funny. He's really cute but I... I don't know how to talk to him." Kai admits.

"Well kid, you must try to start a neutral relationship with him. If you want him to like you, you got to make him know who you are." Taehyung points his index finger up but stops.

"One of my cuts reopened!!!!"

"Then after all of that, kiss him!" Taehyung finishes. After his cut open we went to the bathroom to fix it, but he never stopped talking.

Kai Soon leaves, probably thinking about what Taehyung said. But I'm thinking about what Taehyung went through.

"Tae?" I look at him and see his eyes full of hurt.

"I... I want to know everything Jimin. Did... Did you cheat on me?" Tae grabs my hands and squeezes them tightly.

"No. That person... I don't even know them. I promise with my life Taehyung, I would never cheat on you." I state.

Tears start trickling down his cheeks. His grip soon weakens and becomes a hug. I hug back and also cry.

This week has been the hardest week in my life.

I could've lost the one thing that is keeping me alive right now.

I love you Kim Taehyung.