Chapter 2 (R)

| Jimin's POV |

My eyes are wide open, shocked at what he's doing to me.

I don't react to anything. He keeps coming at me and starts sucking on my neck, wetting it. I hold my breath and try and not moan.

His hands start going down to my belt and try to undo it. His sucking stops and his soft lips goes to mine, kissing me softly.

Yoongi finally gets my belt undone and he pulls my pants down, gripping my thighs. My breath hicks as he stops kissing me and he grinds me.

"Yoon... Yoongi... s-stop this," I stutter out. My eyes get watery and fill to the brim. He smirks and keeps on going. I try to push him off put his pushes me back and keeps on grind on me.

"You're too cute for me to give up on, kitten. I will fuck you so hard, I'll break your back." He starts to kiss me again to shush my whimpers and cries. I try to push and pull him off of me, nothing.

You would think I wanted this, right? But I don't want to be raped. I want to be his boyfriend not his victim. Tears stream down my face as he pulls my boxers down. He pumps my member, fast and sucks on my neck again and again.

I cry and squeeze my eyes shut, trying to not feel like a loser. But suddenly the door slams open to show a hella mad Taehyung.

"Get the fuck off of him you pig," Shouts out Taehyung. Taehyung pulls him off and punches him. I fall down to the ground and shake, shaking from being so close to being raped but sexually harassed by my crush.

Taehyung pulls me up and pulls my boxers, pants, and belt up. Doing my belt and hugging me while walking me out of the closet to the nurses. The bell rings and everyone leaves lunch and noticed Yoongi out cold.

-

I'm sitting in the nurses, rethinking of what just happened to me. Taehyung brings me a bottle of water, making me sip on it.

"Glad I came on time, if that pig... ugh I swear he is crazy! He must be on something! Jimin, You okay?" He asks. I look at him and feel tears streaming down my face. "No," My voice croaks out.

He bites his lip nervously and pulls me into a hug. I cry in his arms, feeling scared of love at this point. I wrap my arms around him and whale into his arms, balling all my emotions into his soul.

"Jimin, if that pig comes close to you I will beat him up so fast! He won't even know what will happen!" Taehyung holds me tighter and pets my head of hair, "I will always protect you," He stampers out.

I nod and he nurse comes in, "Boys, oh. Sorry to-"

"It's fine, can we go home?" Taehyung asks. The lady nods and calls my mom since he's staying at my house. But the whole time while we waited for her Tae held me into his arms, never taking me out of them.

Today is a day to remember..

-

| Later that Night |

After everything happened today Tae has been very close to me. Comforting almost, but that's not it.

Mom and dad don't know about it and it should be kept that way.

Tae comes out of the shower with his clothes on and his hair all wet and cute. His curly black locks have always been so cute. Always amazes me how he keeps up with himself. A lot of girls always come up to him and confess, because he's so hot I guess.

Taehyung sits down next to me and gives me a goofy grin. I smile and lean my head onto his shoulder. "Tae..." I mumble. He hums and caresses my hand, gently.

"I'm sorry about what you saw," I bite my bottom lip and think back to what happened. "He just.. came on to me and I guess," I close my eyes and a single tear escapes my eye. "I felt scared. Like.. I was about to lose my virginity to some hot guy that everyone loves and adores but wanted to have sex, and hurt me," I gulp and look at Taehyung to see his mad as hell expression.

"If I see him anywhere close to you I will kill him," He grits his teeth and clinched his fist. I look at my hands and feel myself smile, he's trying to protect me. I mean I should be doing that since I'm older than him but... I'm grateful...

"Boys," Mom yells from downstairs, "We need to talk. Taehyung your parents are here for a brief moment.." We perk up our heads and bolt downstairs.

"Hey Eomma," Taehyung says while giving his parents a tight squeeze. I smile and we all sit down at the dining table, waiting for our parents to talk with us.

"Tae, we got a call," Says Mrs. Kim, Tae's Mom. He gulps and side eyes me. "We heard... you beat up the Min family's son. And we need to talk with you and Jimin." She says.

We look up a them and gulp. "Jimin, I'm disappointed," Says mom. I feel my whole soul shatter. "You really tried to hurt someone part of our company!" Yells mom.

"That's not-"

"It was not him. It was me, I take the blame," Blurts out Taehyung. Everyone is shocked but mad. I bite my lip and side eye him.

"Well it doesn't matter.. We have to tell you both something, and you must go through with it. Understand?" We nod and Eomma stands with Tae's mom and sigh.

"You'll both will be getting married." Taehyung and I shoot up from our seats and start rambling on to them. "This will help the company boys," Says Appa. We tensely sit down and groan.

"But we're not gay Eomma-"

"Taehyung, it's not about being gay. You both are our eldest and we can't wait. You two will be engaged until graduation, got it?" Shouts Eomma.

We look at each other and nod, I mean we can't disobey our parents, we'd be thrown out. We agree and I feel a gush of guilt.

Taehyung isn't gay, but I am. And if we get married, what if I catch feelings?

I guess I must find out...