chapter 9🌟

Ayesha's  POV
" Ma'am,you have a message from home"Dina my assistant informed me.
Hannan had called to tell me that mum had her attack again. I rushed home not before I told Dina that I have an emergency.
       I got home and sped upstairs.
"Fara,Hana?" I called out. I didn't get any reply but soon spotted Hashim coming out of mum's room.
"Hashim, how is mum?" I asked
"She is good,she just woke up,the doctor said she should rest.
" okay, is Fara back?"
"No"
"That's better" I said in relief. Fareehah has panic attack and don't tell her if mom has her attack. She developed the attack when mum first had her asthma attack.
                 ***********
Dina called me to remind me of Tanzeela's wedding fatiha. Today is Saturday and it's possible I forget so I told her to call me. I got dressed in a maroon floral gown and peach veil.

I pleaded with Fareehah to come with me but she refused

I pleaded with Fareehah to come with me but she refused. I don't really like going to parties but I don't have a choice.
I got there and gave my car keys to the valet and then headed in.
We decked up the bride and the ceremony started.....
Soon it was time for my speech...
"Assalam Alaykum ladies and gentlemen, I welcome you all to this wonderful ceremony and I congratulate the couple,I wish you happiness and pleasure in your lives!...
The bride was a very hardworking,good and truthful lady. The company will greatly miss you and I hope you continue with your good credit wherever you are....
This goes to the groom;pls never let my baby shed a single tear and I hope you fill her life with happiness. She is my one and only baby and she will remain my baby even if she is a mother....." I said taking a pause while people laughed . I signaled to Mr Amin and he came forward.
I continued my speech;..... "On behalf of the company, I present to you this !!!" I said handing her what was in the tray. It was a Mercedes Benz key.
Tanzeela stood up and hugged me tightly. Sincerely, I wanted to give her more than this but I couldn't. Tanzeela was like a sister to me. She was a very beautiful and smart Lady.
          I got back to my table and the person I saw really surprised me.....
"You!!!!"......

Assalam alaykum beautiful people!!
This chapter was fun to write and I hope it was interesting to you all .
Vote;
Comment;
Share

Xoxo!
Faatimah🌈
Byeee!🏃