chapter 11🍁

Alli's POV
I dropped Ayesha Alli at her house and headed for home.
I got home an hour later and headed to my room.  

         A peak of Alli's room

I recalled all the moment we talked and I saw modesty in her eyes,behavior and dressing. Her personality matches with her name; AYESHA.
I had a shower and changed into a shirt  and sweatpants then went down for dinner.
"Brother, how was ya Hammed's wedding?" My 18 years old sister, Amirah asked.
"It was interesting, the CEO of zally's company was the bride's boss and she rendered a speech and gifted her with a Mercedes Benz." I replied
"That must be Zaid's daughter, Ayesha". Father said
" yes"
"I just admire the young lady's action and character, how she gives the company all what it takes ,I must say Zaid taught his daughter well!"
"Hmm"
"I can't still just get it!,why mum didn't allow us to go to the wedding" my other sister and also the last born of the  house said.
"Come on Azeemah,you attended all the other events  except this " mum said.
I have two (2) elder siblings who are both married with children. Muhammad and Maryam (the elder ones)and me in between and then Amirah and Azeemah(the younger ones). Muhammad is 35,married with two cute kids; Maimunah and Mansurah. While Maryam is 30 and also married but with a kid;Yumna. Amirah is 18 and then Azeemah is 15.
Cute family!
            I finished my food and then went back to my room. I didn't know what so do so I decided to listen to Maher Zain's number One For Me.

' I was a foolish little child
Crazy things I used to do 
And all the pains I put you through
Mama now am here for you

For all the times I made you cry
The days u told you lies
Now is time for you to rise
For all the things you sacrificed

Oh,if I could turn back time rewind
If u could make it undone
I swear that I would
I would make it up to you.....'

I hummed the lyrics before I decided to go through my unread e-mails......
                            |•|•|•|•|•|
Ayesha's POV
"Ma'am, you have a meeting with the  production team" Dina informed me.
" okay,when?"
"In five minutes time" she replied
"Okay thanks"
After the meeting with the production team ,I checked my mail and read the mails then went out for Asr{ afternoon prayer}. After that,I  had a chit chat with Dina before retiring for the day.
  *************
I got home and changed into a comfortable outfit and then moved to father's study to inform him of today's meeting with the production team informed him and also about things going on In the company,then he brought up the'dreadful topic'. He asked if I have seen any guy and I replied in negation. He said we will have to rely on proposals.
I left his study to mum's room. Mum was behaving weirdly, asking about Alli and his personality. I left mum's room when I was tired of her bizarre behavior. I got to Fara's room and we watched kulu's vlog.
.................

Hey beautiful people!
Finally we have an Alli's POV.
special thanks to my Evey chapter voters; rahmaajibola,lumishar,binttajudeen.
Thank  you soooo much💖😘.
Ghost readers,pls comment and vote they make my day!!.
So back to the story, why do you think Ayesha's mum is behaving weirdly?
Stay tuned for next chapter!
I update every Friday in shaa Allah.
Jummah Mubarak!!
Faatimah😎