79

Jin pov

I glance at my watch and let out a heavy sigh, 3.00 am in the morning but yet there are still works that I haven't finish yet and its distressing me. I can't even have a good night's sleep, all I do is work, and drink caffeine to keep me up, so that I could finish my works. "Jin you should go home, namjoon might be worried... you're literally staying in the office" hoseok muttered, it was his night shift today.

"B-but I have works...I haven't finish yet" I muttered for which he sighed. "Please jin, you haven't gotten home for two days by now! Your literally living here" he ranted, "Hoseok you aren't helping but worsening my headache please get out" I muttered and returned my gaze towards my laptop again.

Joon pov

"Heard that?" hoseok scorned through the phone call, "Hoseok b-but you know right...he cant just work all the time." I sighed. "I know but he really does have a lot of works, you don't stress yourself...he will be okay" hoseok muttered. "S-seok but I haven't even tell him!" I whined a little, "Just text him" he muttered for which I rolled my eyes. "You want me to tell my pregnancy to him by a text hoba? Its our first baby.." i murmured, he let out a soft hum. "Im coming there" i muttered and took my car keys, he was about to protest but i ended the call before he could. I shoved the sonogram into my and revved up to seokjin's office.

~

"Joonie, what are you doing here at this time?" jimin muttered, as soon as i invaded into the building. "Seokjin hasnt return home by three days now, jimin-ah" i muttered with a slight irk. "Oh my what happened?" he gasped, "All because of your lover" i murmured for which he sighed. "You know right, yoongi is strict when it comes to work..." he sighed. "Of course, i know but he could give him more time duration, my husband hasnt return home and is literally locked up at his own office...i cant even tell him" i sighed, he patted my back. "Tell what joonie?" he asked softly, a smile grazed on my lips.

"Jiminie.." i whispered for which he hummed, "Me and seokjin are going to be parents" i muttered,his eyes went wide, he slapped his mouth using his hand in shock. "My! joonie!" he shrieked and squealed pointing at my stomach, i hummed and nodded. "How is seokjin even living without you by his side gosh! The man must be dying internally" he tittered, "That's the problem minnie, he doesnt knows yet..i found out three days ago and hopped that he will come home, but the man stayed at his office" i grunted.

"You go and drag him to your home joonie, this min suga needs some ass-whooping, ill deal with that man" he snarled for which i chuckled and nodded, after thanking him i dashed to seokjin's office. I let out a sigh as i saw him sleeping on his arms, coffee cups all over the table along with fascicles. I'm sure he is gonna get a whiplash now, i took the pillow which was laying on the couch and placed it under his head, he didnt even stir, he looked totally worn out with his eye bags. I pecked his lips softly and sat beside him with another arm chair and started to do his works, as he slept beside me.

~

He squinted his eyes and sat up with a petrified expression on his face, he immediately rambled through the fascicles. "Hey there you young man" i said placing my hands on my hips, he turned his head in lightning speed towards me. "J-joonie what are you doing here?" he asked, i frowned a little. "Who are you?" i asked rising up from the couch, he gulped. "Y-your husband" he stammered. "Right, i forgot since my dear husband didnt came home for the past three days" i muttered rolling my eyes.

"S-sorry, i h-have works" he whispered, i hook a thumb under his chin and raised his face. He looked at me with his puppy doe eyes, i leaned down and pecked his forehead. "I finished those" i muttered, his eyes went wide, he went through his computer and gasped. "T-thank you" he stammered with a brightest smile on his face.

"Now young man, i have some news for you there" i muttered and sat on his lap, he immediately leaned on me, like a kitten. I chuckled and petted him, like i usually do. He let out a soft purr and leaned more into my touch, "I cant believe that we are going to have another kitten to pet" i whispered with a small smile, hinting him but he was too into the patting session. "Seokjin puppy look at me" i muttered, he complied by looking at me with his big doe bambi eyes, i chuckled and caressed his cheekbones.

I leaned in and pulled the sonogram from my bag and handed him it, he let out a gasp. "B-baby?" he asked with his misty eyes, i brushed the tip of our noses and pecked it. "Babies" i emphasized and pointed at the two little dots, his mouth hung open as he stared at it. "BABY!" he shrieked and hugged me, mumbling incoherent baby words. "Dont cry there there, shh enough" i coaxed as he damped my shirt.

I cupped his cheeks and pecked his nose, "Lets go home and cuddle okay?" i asked for which he bobbed his head vigurously. I chuckled and pecked his forehead.

An: i actually had to rewrite this chapter 3 times cause each time i publish it some error occurs and everything vanishes, hopefully this time it stays.