94

3rd pov

"These 15 super spiders are genetically designed, by the three super-powered spiders" the tour guide continued to explain about the laboratory's spiders efficiently to the students. "But there is only fourteen" namjoon murmured to taehyung. "I beg your pardon?" namjoon jerked a little at the voice, "O-one's missing" he muttered, she frowned and examined the laboratory glassware.

Nobody knew that the missing dime was just above their heads, spinning its own web waiting for its prey, to be a feast for its predator."I guess the research is working on that" she terminated, namjoon hummed at her termination. "Do you know that this is the largest electron microscope on the eastern seaboard?" taehyung asked leaning further to the lanky ebony dime piece, namjoon. Namjoon was totally unaware of taehyung obvious flirt attempt, he loved science and ofcourse he was intrigued to learn more, he made a 'o' shaped face and bobbed his head, two dimples appearing at the new information gain. "You were talking to him throughout the entire presentation taehyung!" jimin muttered with an almost stoic face, taehyung was known as the heartthrob of the school but namjoon was unfazed by him anyways.

He dangled his head and let out a small titter, squeezing his shoulders together a little, shrinking himself. Both parties are totally unaware of the third person who was mewling in jealously behind them, seokjin. The ebony hair male gulped as taehyung left the place leaving namjoon, by himself. It was now or never, with an audible deep gulp and breaths he finally made a step forward towards namjoon, in other words, seokjin's heart's owner, steps by steps he came to a distance of mutual. He extended his hands, his eyes widened as he saw it tremble a little, he pleaded himself and slowly touched namjoon's shoulders.

"Hey" it came out as a whisper, almost like a squeak his natural dominant hoarse voice had vanished for a second. Namjoon looked into seokjin's orbs and let out a soft hum, cocking a brow. "C-can I can take a picture? I need a s-student in it joon" he murmured, namjoon let out a soft hum standing in front of the spider exhibition. Seokjin pulled out his camera and adjusted his lens, the boy's focus wasn't about the spider but on his crush, "Don't make me look ugly tho" namjoon giggled, "That's impossible" seokjin chuckled, the boy infront of him was a dime piece.

He kept clicking pictures complimenting the blonde boy once in a while with phrases of 'beautiful' and 'perfect' his focus was on nothing but namjoon. "Namjoon! Lets go!" a voice rang in namjoon's ears, he immediately dashed towards the voice's source, leaving seokjin with a frown and pout. Seokjin grinned caressing the camera, totally unaware of the arachnids which was slowly crawly on his hands, he was immersed by the pictures.

"Ah fuck!" he grunted and yanked his hands when he felt a stinging sensation as if an insect bit him. His eyes darted to the ground where a purplish spider crawled running for dear life, he crouched down to it with a slight parted eyes, he had seen it somewhere but his memory was vague. He stood up caressing the edge of his hand which had two-dot mark of a bite mark from the creature. "Are you okay?" he turned around to see namjoon, "Y-yea im fine just a spider bit me" he mumbled, "Oh~ what if its one of the venomous or superpower ones" namjoon tittered in a slurry voice, seokjin giggled rolling his eyes at the boy playfully.

"Im sorry for leaving you in half like that, my friend called me out of the blue" the blond male muttered, "Ah no that's fine...but c-can you sit beside me while going back?" he asked somehow trying to not chicken out at the last moment like a wimp, namjoon grinned at nodded. Both boy's conversations might look like they are mere strangers but in reality they are childhood friends, but things got quite twisty when seokjin realised that they guy, loved the lanky blond male. But on the other side there was no difference, namjoon had a huge crush on the ebony-haired male, he ran towards Jungkook and hoseok just to squeal about his crush taking pictures of him and rushed towards seokjin again as if nothing happened.