90

Joon pov

"I finished the deal, it's positive both parties agreed to the deal Hyung" I muttered and handed him the fascicles, he adjusted his glasses and took a glimpse of it. "Thanks, Joon, you did great, it was an unmanoeuvrable mission, you wrapped them very well" he showered me with praises, "Thanks" I whispered but loud enough for him to hear. I bowed and I was about to leave his office when he called my name, I halted in my trance and turned to him, "Enough working come let's have a cup of coffee" he muttered, I smiled and nodded.

Jin, the most feared mafia, people shiver just by a simple glance of his, none of them tries to near him unless if they want to celebrate their death anniversary, and me, being jin's husband just brings unwanted criticisms, about me being a trophy wife but I know what happened in our life. Ours isn't some sorta beautiful, fairytales...Nah, it's an arranged marriage, arranged by our parents. That's how I fell into the mob's dent, the mafia's hell hole. It wasn't like I was scared nor haltered towards jin, when we married, it was just simply with no emotions, ended with two 'I do's. 

After our marriage, we didn't live in a husband-husband manner, unlike a wedded couple we lived in business, I helped him to finance his deals and he did the violence parts, our marriage live turned into a business gob, but it isn't like I am complaining either, its very much satisfying when I successfully end each of my deals, positively. Most mafia's fall for my looks, they barely listen to what I talk but scrutinize me, when I deal so it was a piece of cake for me to wrap them around my pinky. At the same moment, it wasn't like we dont talk with each other, we are infact friends...it would be the best description, just friends with business deals, who fathom one another. 

"Black?" he asked for which I hummed, he ordered his servant, "About the diamond heist..." like that we continued to talk about the business, it was our routine, nothing but business. I sipped a smidge of the black coffee and let out a sigh at the bitter substance. "We can eat outside today, get ready...if you don't mind" he muttered, that's definitely something new from him. "Sure..why not" i muttered, i just got a vague feeling that this has something to do about his business. 

"Okay then, come let's go home together, i don't have any works either" he mumbled and rose up from his seat. I did the same and followed behind him with the fascicles, of the deals. 

~

I scrunched my nose as i roamed through my wardrobe, all I had was dark-themed coats and suits cause me going out with jin is almost impossible due to our hectic schedules, i sighed and pulled out a normal button up blazer suit. "Its not a meeting deal, just to have dinner wear something simple" he muttered, when did he even invade into the room? "Can i can lend your normal clothes...i don't actually have any" i mumbled, "Yea just pull out from my wardrobe" he muttered as he combed his mullet. 

I hummed and roamed through his wardrobe, i pulled out a sapphire green hoodie along with a pair of jeans. It fitted me quite well even tho the shoulder part was quite loose, since his shoulders are quite wide, to be honest, they are damn wide. Wide as the pacific ocean, i chuckled at my own thought. "What's in your mind?" he tittered, "Your shoulders" i mumbled chuckling. "What about them?" he quivered and adjusted his own hoodie. "They are wide.." i muttered, he hummed. 

"But i dont get what's funny in it tho..what was on your mind joonie?" he giggled, its been so long since he called me that, cause we barely spend time with one another unless if its about business. "I think that they are wide as the pacific ocean" i muttered, a windshield guffaw slipped his lips as he plopped on the bed, quite goofy. "That's hilarious, they arent that wide but when i picture it in my mind that's freaking funny" he chuckled, i hummed and stood infront of the mirror as i adjusted the hoodie, i felt an urge to doll up myself and i did. I doused my lips with strawberry flavored lip balm with a little jittery gloss, making it outstand a little.