Chapter 22: All downhill from here

.....

By the time we reached the mall I had Alex doing a guitar solo why I sing (more like screamed) living on a prayer with her.

She was actually laughing, not scowling or frowning, but full on laughing with me.

I held the door open to the mall for her. She just grinned at me. I blushed, and the door slipped from my hands an sort slapped her on the other half of her body making her fall into the mall.

"Hey!" Alex snapped at me angrily, my palms started sweating. I just held my hand out to help trying help her, she slapped it away and stood up independently.

I kind of laughed it off awkwardly. It's okay, I can do this. This is just a date Trey I've done this a thousand times no need to be nervous.

"Hey look it's a arcade. Do you um want to go?" I asked she glared at me, what the hell? Girls don't like videogames! I face palmed myself again, but threw the crack of my fingers I could see a faint smile on those lips. "If you think you got the game for it. I'm letting you know now just because I'm your nanny doesn't mean I'm going to go easy on you."

"Ha, and don't think because you got a pretty everything. That I won't tap that ass, in games I mean." I smirked

We locked eyes and it was on. We played on all the games, she won some I won a lot. She owned me in guitar hero but I spanked her in just dance, I got moves, in fact my moves got moves.

"I'm go to the bathroom, I'll be back soon." She huffed we had definitely worked up a sweat.

"I don't know if you know this, but it's illegal to blow up a bathroom just letting you know." I joked she slapped my arm angrily and walked off but not before I caught her still smilling.

She came back and we just sort of walked through the mall. Talking idly about nothing but it sure didn't mean nothing to me.

"So what's your number one pet peeve about a girl?" She inquired

"I hate when I'm talking to a girl and I catch her staring at my junk, like 'hello,my eyes are up here' RUDE!!!" I exaggerated, she glared at me. Which turned into us busting out laughing.

"Okay have you ever cried during a movie?" I asked, she got real quiet and her face was redding. She mumbled something, "What?" I pressed

"Pokemon the first movie made me cry." She said sheepishly, I laughed she quickly punched my arm. "Hey that was a scary moment okay I thought Ash was going to die and so did pikachu!" She snapped

"Actually, I was going to say in my opinion, the scene in the first Pokemon movie when Ash almost dies, has more emotion than all the twilight movies combined." That statement got me some death glares from tweeks (twilight geeks) that we were passing by us.

We tried on stuff ran around and acted ridiculous pretty much the whole day.

We even joked around in a book store.

Reading each other cheesy lines from books, but got kicked out once we started reading fifty shades of grey out loud.

Alex said she was thirsty so I left to get her and myself a smoothie. I came back and find some guy talking to her.

"Hey beautiful, you alone?" He whistled, he had choppy hair a bigger build then myself and dressed in a tight shirt and jeans. He was draped in tattoos to.

"No actually she's with me." I replied coolly

"Sweetheart, you can do a lot better than this scrawny loser. How about you come have a good time with a real man?" He smirked I laughed and wiped away a fake tear.