Chapter 10 (Twins Kidnapped!!!)

A/N : Rate Comment Fan and share this story like there's no tomorrow ! Share it for all the lady bugs that are guys :')

------------->

"The twins are gone!" I yelled

.................

I ran to the parking lot just in time too see the car pull off with the twins in the backseat of the car.

"I need the fastest vehicle immediately!" I demanded from the butler, that appeared from nowhere.

He then clapped his hands, this brought out GT Motorcycle that had red stripes on its black paint.

"Its Master Trey's personal favorite." He added,

I just snatched the keys ripped my dress shorter and threw away my heels, then took off after the car.

I held the acceleration down, and it wasn't long before I caught up with the car. The twins stared at me hopelessly.

I positioned the bike right behind the vehicle just and jumped onto it holding on for dear life as the wind spiraled passed me trying to rip me from the top of the car. The bike spun out and hit the curb. Sparks flying everywhere as the metal scraped against the gravel.

I pulled out my switch blade, which was under my dress in its holder that was wrapped around my thigh, and stabbed it into the car. They started to swerve and speed up. Trying to throw me of the car. One pulled out a gun and began to shoot threw the roof.

I screamed as one bullet skimmed my arm.

They then made a sharp turn. I finally flew off and rolled on the street. Small rocks scratched and pricked at my skin threatening to break it. The world turned over and over, nausea filled my stomach-but thankfully I finally stopped moving all together.

I watched as they drove away with my blade still in the car.

I could see twins struggling and I think I saw tears in both of their eyes, even Trey's. It was too dark to really tell though.

The muggers hit them with their gun and they fell I could no longer see them.

I got to my feet and chased after them, limping, and bruised. The car only got further and further away. It was getting tough to breath, and moving was really becoming a b1tch. I stopped and looked around.

Through the darkness these lights blared through, close to the ground slowing creeping closer and closer to me. I quickly shuffled into the middle of the street, and stood in front of it forcing the car to stop.

"What do you think your doing? Get the fuck out of the middle of the rode!" The man shouted the rest was in what I guess Romania, but as his arms flared everywhere he wasn't happy.

I just walked up and threw him out the car. He snatched me by the arm.

"If you try to fight me, I promise you I'll beat you in tell the cops come and pry your lifeless body from my hands." I threatened my voice was so terrifying and low I couldn't even recognize it myself, he let me go hands shaking, and all the color drained from his face. He released me and scooted away.

I then took off in the car. It was a small red Honda civic, but all that matters is me saving the twins.

I pulled up down the street from the estate and watched as they dragged the twins into the house.

They had them at gunpoint, it was several of them. The thugs aggressively shoved the boys in the house and locked the door. The windows were boarded up. There was no way of telling how man of them were in there...It looked like a one, story but the spacing suggested underground rooms.