Chaptur 5 ...i mean t(>.<t) i messed up i brought dishonor (Alex vs Trey)

Author: Hi ...there I'm not trying to say you should rate message and share ...but I got the gang green game on speed dial :)

:_: 

Trey Pov 

I was bored and furious at being left here to hold down the fort. While they laughed and did whatever.

She talks a good game but she is still a girl and she may have walked in this house a virgin but I definitely don't plan on that lasting, and if I know Tyler neither does he.

I luckily got to get some hunting done while they were gone, but since I haven't eaten in a while so I went a little over board, and I ended up looking like a tampon after I was done.

Eww that was gross even for me...I really need help.

I showered scrubbed and burned the clothes, the last thing we need is Alex freaking out and thinking were murderers or something. Then again that wasn't too far off.

I forgot to bring my clothes in but figured I had time, Tyler was probably sweet talking her right now. I laughed but there was no genuine humor in it, that's when the doors swings open suddenly, if I had a heart I'm sure it would've stopped again just then too.

Alex marched clearly upset...I could feel a smile tugging at my lips , I couldn't help myself the angry face she made was so adorable.

"Hey, how was breakfast?" I asked, drying my hair out I take it as a good chance to really look at our "Nanny". I was so lost that it took me a moment to notice that Alex was talking to me.

"Go put some clothes on!" She snapped again pointing her fingers upstairs. Her back to me, and I could tell her eyes were covered.

"If I want to walk around here naked with a bow-tie and some socks I can.This is my home last time I checked." I stated as I continue to run the towel down my body.

"Look pretty boy...I don't know if your aware but what I says go around here." She emphasized

I laughed she turned around angrily, "Aww did I upset our little nanny," I chuckled she grabbed me by my shoulders and pinned me hard onto the wall. I stopped laughing...

"Get... your... hands... off me." I threatened my anger was growing. She just clenched my shoulder blades harder

"Make. Me." She challenged

I growled lowly and pulled her into my chest and rolled on the wall. I used one hand to pin her wrist and the other to grip her by the hips; keeping her in her place. "You don't want to go down this road sweetheart." I said gripping her harder to further push the idea, she shot me death glares and tried to struggle anyway. I held her firm though. Her legs wrap around my waist, she pushed us both off the wall with her back making me stumble backwards and fall to the ground. She was straddling me and holding me by my arms. "I don't think you want to go down this road, sweetheart." She said evenly, I hissed at her.

This was a power struggle ...It was prides against pride. I tossed her back and climbed on top thrusting her to the ground. I growled at her, my rage was climbing, I was barely keeping my strength in check. I Glared at her to submit that I am really in charge here. That this was my domain, I was alpha, not her!

Alex, was stubborn and wasn't having none of it...the girl doesn't quit. Alex put her hand to my throat I laughed Inwardly cause I had no need to breath. I gripped her waist, bad move cause she lunged and I flew back some how now she had me under her fingers stabbing into my body over and over. I moved to attack, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

But as I went to lung at her I couldn't, I was stuck. No my body was paralysed, rage pumped harder through me, my fangs stabbed into my gums. I was pissed now. We were heaving and breathing hard, our skins glisten from our tussle. I almost forget how exposed I was, I also hadn't realized how close we had gotten. She was straddling me, crotch to crotch.

I could feel a reaction stirring, and before I could enjoy the realization an horror it ended, Tyler pried her away from my body

I just laid there for a moment till finally sitting up my body was stiff but at least I could move

"I am sure we can comprise." He added his hand still on her shoulder

There was no comprising though it was all or nothing. A line had been crossed.

That's when Alex took her shirt off and followed by her shorts.

She was in her underwear !! Glareing at me

I closed my eyes I could feel that boner coming back and I was in no position to get one either.

I sighed heavily

I knew that Alex and I now were in a war