Chapter 31: Abduction

Alex Pov

I ran as quick as possible. I knew that he was just toying with me, the trees and leaves would shake and fall. Letting me know that he could get me whenever he wanted.

I had to keep the hunt entertaining because that's the only thing keeping me alive.

I suddenly felt my body ache all over.

I fell to my knees.

"Alex!" Trey called,

I couldn't verbally answer him. "I'm okay, its just a few pain shocks. My body still recovering." I informed as I kept jogging and leaping over roots.

I stopped in my tracks. Tyler stood before me. "No more games Alex." He growled gripping me by the neck and lifting me off the ground.

"Tyler stop please you're not like this." I begged that fear began to slither its way back into me. A deep overwhelming chill that shakes you from the inside out.

He tossed me hard against a tree. I felt a few bones break immediately on impact but the pain was to severe to determine where.

"I do what I must to protect my brother. By any means even if it means killing you to do so." He whispered to me

I tried to move but he wouldn't let me. He stepped on my back hard with his foot breaking more bones.

I screamed out in terror, and pain. I called for Trey in my mind pleading with him to find me and stop Tyler.

He blew through the trees and grabbed Tyler by his throat and pinned him to the ground. Tyler kicked him off making Trey roll down hill a bit.

Tyler eagerly followed, Trey was on his feet ready to fight one another till they both fell to the ground holding their heads yelling out.

That's when a whistle like sound that was very high pitch rang in my own ears.

I fell to the ground covering my head to

"ALEX!" They both shouted, Trey struggled to get up and move but passed out from it all.

The sound was making everything in my body rattle in pain. I strived to make my way to Trey. I need to be with him, make sure he was okay. He was only a few feet away surely I can make it.

The sound increased.

I collapsed on the ground. Not far from Trey, but I couldn't move no more. No, no, no. Not like this please not like this.

I was heaving and attempting to compose myself. I have to hold it together. I closed my eyes and began to count.

1....I can hear voices

2....Why can't I open my eyes...

3....I can feel my weak body getting picked up.....

4....I open my mouth and scream for Trey

I still can't open my eyes, or remove my hands from my head.

I know only that I'm bieng held, not only that but I can feel the wind flying violently across my face.

I have to be getting carried, someone's running with my body.

I force my eyes open.

I find these all black marble eyes glancing at me.

I feel my heart race. Twins, where are the TWINS!

That's all I could think about...

What did this man do to them?

I start to trying to fight but every swing made my body feel even heavier.

He's obviously was not affected by attacks.He had even reacted to my feeble attempts. So I focused all of my engery to my head.

I then drew back and grabbed his colar and thrusted my head forward with all my strength.The hit sent a shock threw out my WHOLE body.

It made feel dizzy, and all my attack did was piss the man off.He then growled at me flashing extremely large fangs at me. These weren't fangs, they were canines.

He said something to me, I couldn't make it out my head ached to much to process it. But by his tone he was very, very unhappy

"Twins....where are they? What did you do?" I demanded in a weak tone.

He just smiled....

What did he do?

Twins....where are my twins....

A/N: okay I know kidnapping is played out however I promise this time around will be different and the story is almost wrapped up Dx lol