Chapter 17: Brothers

Trey Pov

So much fog was in my head.

As I pulled away from Alex. The kiss, felt wrong-false. It didn't make my heart almost move, it didn't give me this horrible need to bite her and suck the life out of her neither.

I refocused my eyes and studied her. Something about those lips felt familiar but they weren't Alex's.

This isn't the woman I craved for in the darkest aspects, as well as cared for in the purest of means.

I backed up and concentrated. This fog why can't I push away this fog. My head was hurting just from attempting, but luckily I managed to, before my head split. My eyes focused and refocused. Just in time to watch the image shift from Alex to...Victoria?

Victoria!

I turned and looked at Alex?!

Next thing I knew I was being punched and hard.

I was confused...Alex then kneed me in my groin.

I reached out to her, to try and explain. That this was a huge mistake!

She slaps me across the face and takes off.

What the HELL IS GOING ON!

"Baby are you okay?" Victoria cooed as her soft cold hands touched my cheek. I felt an instant lust shoot through me.

I grabbed her hands and pushed them away.

"Not now Victoria." I growled

Anger, my own anger now engulfed me. How could he? We are BROTHERS! I marched up to Tyler.

"Lovely performance Trey. I was truly impressed-," I punched him with all my strength causing him to fly toward a crowd of people. His body rolled across a table with drinks and he landed on his feet.

"HOW COULD YOU LITERALLY MANIPULATE ME!" I yelled,

I finally had made some progress with Alex. I HAD FINALLY GOTTEN HER LOOK AT ME IN A DIFFERENT WAY! SHE OPENED UP TO ME! FOR A SPLIT SECOND SHE HAD LIKED ME AND HE RUINED THAT!!!

"Now Trey. Let's not do something we'd regret later." He said holding his jaw and trying to stand up straight.

"Too late for that." I replied

I swung at him again, people were rushing to move out of the way. He quickly dodge me.

"Trey get a hold of yourself." He demanded I could feel that fog trying to push itself through me again. Not this time. I punched him in his gut and he flew into the stage breaking it. The wires spiraled outward and small jolts of electricity would flash.

"All right little brother. If you want to wrestle, don't say I didn't worn you." He smiled then he rapidly ran toward me tackling me so hard we both flew a few feet. He began wildly punching my face. I grabbed his right hand and broke it then head butt him making him fly back onto the fleeing crowd. He looked at me with slight irritation, he snatched the table with his nonbroken left hand, and tossed it at me.

I grabbed it and threw back at him. He broke it in half with his left palm. I leaped into the air doing a twist kick, Tyler caught it but just as he gripped me I flipped my body thrusting him to the floor. I grabbed his right arm and broke it.

Tyler growled in full on rage now. He jumped up and grabbed my face and pushed me at high speed into the rock hard floor I could hear my nose break from his palm and skull was ringing, the sounds were soon followed by the snapping my knee.

I kicked out not breaking his left leg but damaging it enough to push him back.

People had been cleared out by now considering this fight became much too dangerous to watch.

...

Eventually we stopped we both had beaten the crap out of each other, we looked terrible and even worst the bar, my club was trashed.

He looked at me as best as he could through his swollen eyes.

"You said you'd never influence me. Make me do something I didn't want. You were way out of line tonight." I claimed

"Why do you give a damn about some HUMAN? What did you think was going to happen after tonight? HUH! That you two would run off be in love, YOU ARE A MONSTER. If that blood in your veins isn't enough, watch a movie, celebrate Halloween, and open your DAMN EYES! Everything about us is opposite from them! What more of a reminder do you need that OUR KIND DOESN'T BELONG WITH THEM!" Tyler clarified through heavy breaths. I just looked at him, my chest heaving up and down.

This wasnt like Tyler to get so upset, over a woman, over anything.

"She isn't some damn human! I don't know what would've happened here tonight after I kiss Alex. I don't know if she would have even like me. I just wanted to take a chance for once. I don't know the future. All I know is that I care for Alex, and I'll be damned if I let a pair of fangs, or you stop me from that." I rebuttaled standing up straight looking him square in the eye.

The silence was heavy for while. His eyes had quickly healed an he was now giving me a menacing look.

"You don't get to decide on this matter. This is nature's will. One of these day that sheep's going pull back your pelt and discover what you really are." He said walking away.

"Tyler, be honest with me. Have you ever influenced Alex emotions, did you do to her what you did to me?" I asked starring at the back of him.

He stopped for a moment and looked back at me. "No, this was the first time." He answered walking back to his car.

I just watched he hopped into his car and drove off into the woods, back to our home.

More tares in our relationship seemed to form. So much was changing, and I didn't know the first thing about stopping it.

The last thing I want to do is loose Tyler.

But I can't afford to let him do these things to me either. Especially to Alex.