Chapter 28: Wet The Bed?? part 1

"You know we can't stay here like this forever as nice as this is, it's getting pretty cold." I smiled,

"I guess you're right." He sighed, we looked back to the truck it was in ruins. "C'mon I know a little motel that is up the road we can go to."

"Just curious but couldn't you just sprint us there?" I asked

"I could, but I think I'd rather not rush any second that I get with you." He replied

"Ugh I hate you." I laughed shoving him

"What did I do?" He pouted

"You and these lines! You are so cheesy! Are you even 19?" I asked "I am." He answered

"Really now? I'm not going to see you in some old portrait from like 1300's or something right." I teased

"Technically I'm a bit older than 19." He shrugged

"How much older?" I asked raising my brow to him he gave me this sideways glance. "You'll never know?" I started slapping his arm, "You suck!" I snapped

The joke was a weak and undeniably horrible pun but nonetheless we burst out laughing at the timing of it.

Finally it felt as if pressure had eased between us. Everything was good now or at least better than it use to be. He grabbed my hand and we idly walked and chatted down the darkening and ominous road.

Uncaring for what the next moment will bring, only enjoying for what it brought us now which was contentment and a sense of love.

.....

I got tired of walking, but Trey was too hard headed and refused on speeding things a long. So I ended up just sort of getting a piggyback from him with my arms wrapped around his algid skin.

We finally did reach a small, middle of nowhere motel. I couldn't help but imagine the announcer from Courage the Cowardly Dog, because looking around we really were in the middle of nowhere. The place was far from five stars too. It had these dim lights that kind of flickered on and off. They also had a low buzz from the bugs that would occasionally fly on them. The paint was a yolk yellow and it was peeling in places and cracked in others.

In all honesty, I damn near made Trey leave but I figured it can't be all that bad.

They only had a single bed available Trey explained, but judging by his lopsided smile I'm pretty sure that wasn't true. He slid the key in and opened the door to a simple bed, bathroom, and a old very old t.v. that had knobs, antennas, and was far from a flat screen.

Before Trey could even put his palms on me I leaped for the shower door.

He frowned at me and grumbled. "How you going to do a player like that!"

"Don't hate the player, despise the game." I stated

He had me pinned to the door before I could even exhale. My legs wrapped around his torso. I gulped hard, his face was serious now, though his playful smirk still remained.

"Maybe I should, just change the game completely." He whispered lips basically on my own. I was about to kiss him when the door flew behind me, "But not now because you need a shower." He joked putting me down

I frowned hard at him and slammed the door in his face. Embarrassed and pissed! He thinks it's so funny to I bet! Okay Trey you want to play fine!

I showered down. I scrubbed the dye away from my hair. They had a decent scented rose smelling soap that I used. They only had short towels that barely reached around me.

I took a deep breath, squared my shoulders, "Trey prepare to eat your heart out." I whispered

Trey Pov

I just sat there cursing myself for not kissing her but the look on her face was pretty priceless. She was pissed! I laughed to myself as the image of shock and anger flashed on her face.

I could hear the shower turn off. Some rustling, Alex heartbeat was speeding.

"Trey prepare to eat your heart out." She whispered before stepping out of the bathroom. A small towel that gripped around her frame, exposing a lot of her thighs and long damp legs. Her chest still had water running down it. The biggest shock was to see her long, wet, curly, ebony black hair that brought out every detail in her face.

I walked to her gazing into her eyes.

I was almost afraid to touch her, but when I did finally put my hands on Alex's cheeks I let out a low growl. "Alex...I need you to go back in that bathroom and get dressed." I breathed,

"No." She smirked, "Alex. You don't understand if you stay out here like this..." My eyes briefly scanned her body again. I mentally shook a bit.

"Alex go back into the bathroom okay." I said stepping away from her I dashed for the bed. I needed to put space between her and me because I was moments away from just losing it.

I heard the sound of the towel dropping to the floor. I shut my eyes and began breathing. "I thought you loved me?" She asked as she straddled me I laughed, "I do."

"How much?" She purred, "So much that I am trying my best not to put you through the headboard." I snapped looking in her eyes. "This is your last warning Alex. There's no turning back after this."

"Who says I want to turn back?" She said bending forward and kissing me. I could feel the weight of her chest on my own. I know she could feel my...stud rod too.

"But-,"

"Either take me now Trey. Or suffer for it later." She snapped my eyes darted open and I fully took in her natural beauty.

Forgive me Alex if you don't walk quite right after this

A/N: So loves there will be a part two to this chapter that's a little more than pg-13 so it's going to be separate from the series you can read it if you like or move on whichever you feel more comfortable with anyway love yahs you crazy people make my day just by reading and as always vote comment and share like you care (^-^)