Chapter 16: Breaking Point

He removed his hands and just stood there suddenly his eyes glossed over he leaned over and planted a kiss on the girl right next to me. The black hair beauty.

....

My heart crushed under me.

It was as if time cruelly slowed down embedding each second into my memory, my watery eyes couldn't look away from the scene.

Trey pulled away and looked at me. He had this stupid grin on his face.

I felt rage overflowing and before I knew it. I drew my arm back and socked Trey right in his face. I felt pain rise in my hand, Trey hadn't even budge a bit.

His eyes widen and the refocused on me. I don't know what I saw exactly in them could've been confusion or shock, cause I felt another surge of anger fill me and I kicked him in right in his wonka factory. Which made him kneel over cringing.

"Alex...wait." He coughed as he reached out for me. I turned and slapped him. Making him fall over completely.

Tears finally overtaking me. I covered my face in shame as I ran off. I pushed threw a crowd of people. Till I finally ran into someone that refused to move.

They wrapped their arms around me.

I pushed and shoved, there was no strength in my limbs though. I tried to shake them loose but they just held me closer.

I opened my eyes and I felt strong hands wipe my tears away. Clearing my vision.

It was Tyler.

I felt my heart do more running, but I couldn't handle this, him or his smile, and Trey..right now I just wanted to be alone.

I freed myself and kept running away...I just kept running harder and faster. A fire burned from within my chest. I was barely breathing and I felt light headed. I just ignored everything and kept on running.

The road was much darker now. It was like running into darkness, being consumed slowly. Which was what I wanted. I needed so badly to be taken away. I could feel the gravel beneath my feet. Since it was to dark to see, I let my feet take me away.

I don't know what I was expecting...I don't know why I let that wall down. Why? Why! Why do guys like Trey keep finding me, and why do I continuously let them hurt me. I for a small second thought maybe he-, he could actually like me, thinking maybe I like him too.

Ugh! Alex, stop it! STOP IT RIGHT NOW! I shouted at myself shaking my head trying to fear my eyes from tears.

Tyler...he is the exact opposite of Trey. Maybe just maybe Trey was wrong about him.

I am so unsure about everything.

Suddenly felt my legs gave from under me, I stumbled downward, my body was so numb and felt like it was going through a dryer. I crashed against something.

I fell deeper into the darkness, deeper than I ever planned...