chapter 2 ~DAY ONE" WOOP THAT ASS

Chapter 2

Author note: THanks for reading may tacos fall endlessly onto your plate ...unless you like a veggie person then may cattle out run the farmer and live one more day (^.^)/

Message any ideas ...spreads this like love and stds

.......

"I can't believe you! How can you be so calm! Our daughter was in jail! Again!" My mother shouted, I just leaned back in the chair poking my lip out. It was not that serious.

"We should have never signed her up for those classes! Those stupid fighting classes!" She preached waltzing back and forth in my little living room.

My mother had on this beautiful red cocktail dress that wrapped around her neck and had a black splattered design on the back. The dress stopped to her thigh close to her knees. Her black hair was pinned up. She looked out of place compared to my brown shabby living room.

She just kept pacing and yelling out her frustration.

I just sighed mom never was happy with me taking up multiple martial arts classes. My parents felt bad that they never were around, with my mom being a acting star, and my dad a CEO and all things were always really busy for them.

They would give me everything I asked for without a second guess.

I didn't want that for myself, I didn't want to grow up spoiled and dependent.

So I ran away to the states. I settled down in the dark corners of L.A, California and have been living here ever since.

"Maggy, you should really try and keep the lid on." My father said he was always the more reasonable one.

She just gave him this look.

"It's not like I wanted to get arrested." I stated pinching the bridge of my nose in irritation.

My dad hung his black coat jacket on one of my worn out chairs. He brushed his black and white peppered hair back with his fingers. Then gave me this hard look.

He repositioned his crimson tie so he could speak better.

He was about to begining his normal long speech when his phone rang.

He looked at it and showed my mother then walked off too answer it.

Okay that was weird?

My mother took it as her chance to just kept yelling at me.

"Why couldn't you take up acting lessons, or dance like most girls! How many times must we bail you out of jail! God your starting to act like Mr. Hilton's daughter...the Paris one." She stated rubbing her forehead.

I only took up street fights to pay the rent from time to time. Its also helps pay a few of the other bills. They always under estimate a pretty face, which just makes it easier for me. It makes the odds even better.

"Maggy I think I know a way for Alex to pay us back for her incredibly high bail." My dad grinned as he pushed his phone back into his pockets.

"Really John? How?" She asked folding her arms in front of her chest. I stared at my dad wondering the same thing.

"You see Alex. Our friend has called in for a favor you see. She needs a new nanny-,"

"No. I'm no nanny, I don't baby sit spoiled kids." I stated leaning back in my chair with a stubborn look on my face.

Alex R. Sydney DOES NOT REPEAT DOES NOT BABYSIT NO SPOILED BRATTY KIDS, LET A LONE BE THEIR NANNY.

Besides do I look like a typical nanny? No?