Chapter 18: Lost, some physically others mentally

A /N

SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY AMAZING READERS OKAY YOU GUYS MAKE WATTPAD GO AROUND

DON'T FORGET TO TAP THAT SEXY VOTE BUTTON IF YA LOVED IT AND DROP A COMMENT I'D YOU HAVE A FEW WORDS OF ADVICE!!!!!

...

The last thing I want to do is loose Tyler.

But I can't afford to let him do these things to me either. Especially to Alex.

I sighed and suddenly my bone shifted back in place, causing me to curse. I hated that part.

I hopped in my truck and started it.

I sat there starring at where Alex sat. I wonder where she is and if she made it home alright?

I should probably go home myself to be sure.

No I'm the last person she'll want to see I better give her some space. I don't blame her for hating me.

I needed to go blow off steam and sort through these problems. So I went to the oldest bat I know for some advice. My mother.

She was up, walking around in her robe when I came knocking. She opened the door but all I could do was stare at the ground.

I haven't asked my mother for advice since the time I wanted to ask Victoria to the dance. It was awkward then and even worst now.

"Um hey, mom." I stumbled I didn't know what to do so I began rubbing the back of my neck.

"Come on in, I already have some tea made." She smiled warmly at me, before wrapping her arm around mine and dragging me into the house.

She made the tea and poured us some.

"This should help with those bruises." She said, "Thanks." I mumbled picking up the glass taking a drink.

"Hopefully the guy who gave you those looks worst." She added sitting down at the wooden table.

She loved this old earthy table that gleamed, it was fashioned in a irregular shape, it was wide but the edges caved in some parts and concaved at others. It wasn't expensive but she said it meant more to her than anything in this house.

"Tyler does." I mumbled she looked at me surprised, "You fought Tyler?" She gasped

I solemnly nodded. "You two never fight. Maybe bicker every so often but not fight. Why would you to-, let me guess Alex?" She asked sipping her tea I nodded again.

"Wait your not going to fire her are you?" I started to stand up, she motioned for me to sit, she smiled and shook her head.

"Of course not. Now how about you tell me what's bothering you about her." She said

"How do you know its about her?" I questioned giving her a suspicious look,

She laughed, "Because, women are your Achilles heel, you got that from your father, whenever your lost its always because a woman has put you on that path." She grinned taking another taste of her tea. Her face glowed with fond memories.

I frowned at her. "Wait! I don't have a problem with women!"

"Shh!" She snapped, "And you certainly do have a fear of them."

"Look you old bat, I don't know what's in Your tea but I don't have a fear of women, and there's many who will agree." I replied

"Ha, you are not afraid of one night stands, loose harlots, among other sexual things." She corrected,

I just groaned at her. "What's The difference? Women are women."

"The difference is commitment. Being vulnerable, and caring. You use To be a genuine sweetheart-," "Mom." I complained, I was in no mood for that same old story. God It's Like parent's don't get that the person you are now will never be that kid you were then.